Reviews for Collide
DMC182 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Loved it! D x
TrapperII chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I love how Cameron keeps surprising House in this chapter, chipping away at his notions of who she is and what he can do to get her to stay.

Good line: "It was fully night now; the sky lit by half a moon – dark and light, good and evil."
Emma chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
wow. this is one of my favourite house/cameron fics. the imagery, emotion, and the characterization you portrayed were all really beautiful.
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
What are you supposed to do? You know what you have to do haha.

Get it on!

I love the way you've written it so it sounds like House's thoughts. Like with all the halting, all the 'to a point' sentences. If we could read his mind I bet it'd be like that. It's brilliant!
Nix chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Very well written and you did a fantastic job capturing the writing style of the show as well as House's character.
TrapperII chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Nice interaction between House and Cuddy. This made me laugh (brought back memories): “Tumor?” House posed. “‘It’s not a tumor’,” he continued, in his best Schwarzenegger impression.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Loved this line: "Cameron wondered if it would be considered a comedy or a tragedy if the cripple and the ingénue died in a motorcycle accident, twisted together as one in death as they could never be in life."

Loved the end of the chapter too. :)
TrapperII chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I enjoyed this chapter. You write House's snark well. I can't wait for them to "make something" of their last evening together :)
GrissumsGirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Great story. I love the emotion in it. It was beautiful. Thank you. ]
Gothic Butterfly chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Nicely written
Gothic Butterfly chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
I love that come back "bite me"
mikachery chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
wow, that was a great story
kayla chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
INcredible. you have Dr. House'es personality dead on, and i love the mature yet not so mature feel of the story, You portrayed Cameron perfectly. honestly this must be the best of the few House fic i have seen, being that most are slash and scare me. i mean come on, Wilson and House.. eww. Chase Wilson and house, scarrier. But this was pure romance and happy snark, and i loved it. thank you for writting it
Infusiion chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
I mustn't have finished reading this. I loved it! It was short and sweet. Short considering everything that happened, anyway. But it worked well - and I loved the daisy alone in the field of green and grey bit. That put the most beautiful image in my mind.

Good on ya!