Reviews for We Don't Got Religion
0'EmeraldEyes'0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was incredible. Made me cry. I don't really know what else to say, it was so good ...
treetiesandcandycanecapris chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
AW. I loved this story. I got a little teary eyed. Very good.

*Zero
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow, I really like this, it's really well written. I like the way it flows and just kinda slides along real easy like. I loved it. I especially like the very last line about Race preparing him for life and Mush preparing him for death. Very good.
Rustie73 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

I am seldom at a loss for words, but I cannot express how incredibly moved I was by this piece.

This, along with “A Girl to Keep,” are on my favorites list.

Bravo
madmbutterfly713 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
*bawls*

This is SO going on my favorites!

*sob*
time is a waste of life chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow, that was SO good

very well written, i especially liked the argument between race and mush, really realistic, like the catholic and protostent veiws...not so much any more, but even 30 years ago it was like that.

so, GOOD JOB!

i hope you liked writing it as much as i liked reading it

DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hey, this was an incredibly moving story. I'll be honest - if there weren't people in my dorm room playing DDR right now, I'd probably be crying. I got choked up, but then YMCA came on. That's beside the point. That really was beautifully done and beautifully written. Thank you for a serious Newsies fic! One little thing: the Lord's Prayer is the Our Father. Were you thinking of the "now I lay me down to sleep" prayer? I mean, I don't really care, but I just wanted to clarify. It was really great, absolutely amazing this is DEFINITELY going on my favorite list, especially because Blink was the main character. I'm going to go off on a rant again. The way you wrote was so simplistic, but really "poignant". Sorry, nice word, but it works. It really was phenomenal. THANK YOU
BoogityWhup16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hey! points for you. My holy, almost every single fanfic I read these days is chronically mary-sueish or just badly written, so you understand when I say that this was entirely refreshing.

Thanks, I really liked it and it made me feel better. Much hugs and brownies...

~BoogityWhup14~
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is amazingly good. Absolutely amazing, and I don't usually like character deaths. I'd give you a virtual cookie, but somehow it doesn't seem appropriate.
Hurtful Purple chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh, that is so good. My eyes are welling up with tears as I'm writing this. You are a really good author!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2