Reviews for And So It Is
RichardKori chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Hey this was truely great! You have wonderful talent and I really think you should turn this into a book! Anyway I am speechless in fact speechless is an understatement..., I now this is weird but I cried at the end just a little bit! Very detailed just the best story I ever read on these two... Hopefully I am hoping maybe there will be a sequel starting with there honeymoon then maybe ending with I don't now how about another baby? Maybe a sister for baby tristan any who I can literally write 5 pages on how good this story is! But hopefully we fans can get a sequel if you have time I am REALLY HOPEING for another sequel! Thank you again for sharing you brilliant mind with all of us by writing this story and I strongly recommend you do a sequel I am literally begging ahah
KickingAnders chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
YES YES YES FINALLY FINALLY FINNALLY ive been looking for this storie for 4 years
and i finally found it . ive read this storie when i was 13 now im 17
love it i really do amazing writting you have here
KoriRobinForeve chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was a great story I mean your a fantastic write and your going places...I am newtofanfictions but I absolutely love them! Anyway I read all your stories and your work is speechless...thank you for sharing your brilliant mind with all of us! Please turn lingerie in to a story I would be a great one! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
This is some bitchy ass fucked up shit right here now! Man, I actually like be left in suspense because it makes me feel more excited to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I liked the last sentence! Lol fucking hilarious
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Oh this was some bitchy ass busted ass mama shit! Man I'm going to sing a song and then tell you a story okay Here it goes: joy to the hoe, she fucked my man, that's why she got herpes! That's what she gettt for talking shittttt! That bitch ain't got shit on me, that's why she got a std! She neeed to clean her STANK PUSSY! Lol now here's the story: twas the night before Christmas and all little Timmy put on his Christmas list was that he could spend Christmas with his mama, because his mama, wass admitted to the hospital, because she went into, cardiac arrest, after,... sucking to many dicks, cuz his mama was a hoe, so the next day, the doctor told little Timmy,that his mama was going to live, and little Timmy cried, he, he, cried with joy because he was so happy that his mama, his stank pussy ass busted ass mama was going to live. But the diagnosis was wrong and she died the next day the end...
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
The song 'Lies' by Marina and the Diamonds goes perfectly with this!
WooZyshipper chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
OMG YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER, one of the best :) I love this story, I would be overjoyed if you write a sequel.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Damit I was hopeing that dream was real -.0
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
she sould kick his ass and said you cant ever lay eyes on my baby and move some where like tokeyo and never see him again
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Your going to jump city good gril and if Richerd finds out say you got rape or somthing like that ok
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
move to FUCKING JUMP CITY TO GET AWAY FROM HIM OK IS EASEY FOR YOU

LOVE YOUR STORY
ROBSTAR chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE UR STORY IS THE BEAST STORY EVER I LOVE IT

ME GUSTA ME GUSTA
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Awesome storie. Very good and suspenseful. I loved it!
David chapter 8 . 9/27/2012