Reviews for And So It Is
StarryTian chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Scorching... update soon! Great story!
christine chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
wowe! it sure was HOT! AWSOME! ur story just keeps getting better! u r a great writer, the story has everything:) keep it up.

P.S. thankyou for not being one of those write a chapter every month writers, thankyou for not taking forever:)BECAUSE I AM EAGER TO READ MORE!KEEP IT UP! and yes that includes richards cock! LOL!
blossomel91 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
That was seriously fucking sweet! I could picture the expressions and I love the way you made Xavier's character! You are my favorite author!
AudiGirl chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
That chapter was so AWESOME!

You added Red X! And you added Kitten! And you added some old man who smelled like rubbing alcohol and ben gay?

Huh...interesting.

THE DEDICATION!

Wow, that means a lot to me. Thankies!

I never expected Richard and Kori to be acting naughty at the party. Does he still love her? Or does he just wanna fuck?

I love your long chapters! And the next chapter will reveal to us...

The Date! And hopefully some midnight action between Kori and X, eh? *wink wink*

So, let me get this strait, Bruce doesn't think of her in THAT way? Its all so confusing, and who the hell names their kid Bruce? Seriously, what kind of fucking name is that. I understand that that is his name, but still, Bruce?

Please keep going and write many more lemons and crap.

Lotsa Luv,

-AudiGirl
RobinStarfire chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Great job!I love this story!It just gets better and better!

Pleaz update soon!U r awsome and so is ur story!
Mr. Roboto chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Awesome job! I love that name, Xavier, it's so great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Teen Titian's fan 101 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I think richard is hanging onto babs because I think he wants to make kori jelouse.
xbroken fairytalex chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Great chapter update soon!
koryana chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
OH MY GOD! I love it! please more Kori/Richard nad update soon! I beg you! :p

keep up the good job and keep writing!

c-ya later

koryana
frenchie chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
IN LOVE IS TWO FUCKING WORDS! But I'm IN LOVE with your story.
Valda chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
it was hot, very hot lol i dont normally read stories lyk this buh urs is amazin! plz update asap, u kick ass!

luvz ya

Valda

X
DawnWalnut chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
AW! THAT WAS so Awesome! Richard is a ASHOLe! That was so sad when Kori asked that if Richard loved Babs. HE didn't answer, omg that was so sad! Xavier sounds cute! AW! I just love how you describe her feelings. I am guessing that you have a hectic life to right? If you dont, thats better! Your playing a role besides yourself! This was AWESOME! PLEAZ CONTINUE! I was thinking that Kori should flirt with Bruce or Xavier! Especillay in front of 'DICK' lol. I can so totally imagine that Kori and Brice a couple1 YA I kno I am a total fan of this. IM AM THE #1 FAN!
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
WOW! omg! i loved it! richard is such an ass. but i loved it! i love it when ppl have red x in their stoies! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Idiots make me sneeze chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Robin is a total bitch excuse my french lol, i know how Starfire feels and frankly i hate that feeling. and bab's is a frickin hater who needs to get over her fake ass self lol i'm hating on cartoon characters how odd lol. this story is really good i really like how you express Starfire's feelings, but seriously she should get Robin back in the end i mean come on what the hell is he trying to pull lol i have issues sorry, i kinda hate Robin sometimes, but seriously i thought you'd add aqualad but red x is just as good update soon your issued fan Idiot's make me sneeze till next chap later!
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »