Reviews for And So It Is
AudiGirl chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
That chapter was so AWESOME!

You added Red X! And you added Kitten! And you added some old man who smelled like rubbing alcohol and ben gay?

Huh...interesting.

THE DEDICATION!

Wow, that means a lot to me. Thankies!

I never expected Richard and Kori to be acting naughty at the party. Does he still love her? Or does he just wanna fuck?

I love your long chapters! And the next chapter will reveal to us...

The Date! And hopefully some midnight action between Kori and X, eh? *wink wink*

So, let me get this strait, Bruce doesn't think of her in THAT way? Its all so confusing, and who the hell names their kid Bruce? Seriously, what kind of fucking name is that. I understand that that is his name, but still, Bruce?

Please keep going and write many more lemons and crap.

Lotsa Luv,

-AudiGirl
RobinStarfire chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Great job!I love this story!It just gets better and better!

Pleaz update soon!U r awsome and so is ur story!
Mr. Roboto chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Awesome job! I love that name, Xavier, it's so great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Teen Titian's fan 101 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I think richard is hanging onto babs because I think he wants to make kori jelouse.
xbroken fairytalex chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Great chapter update soon!
koryana chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
OH MY GOD! I love it! please more Kori/Richard nad update soon! I beg you! :p

keep up the good job and keep writing!

c-ya later

koryana
frenchie chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
IN LOVE IS TWO FUCKING WORDS! But I'm IN LOVE with your story.
Valda chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
it was hot, very hot lol i dont normally read stories lyk this buh urs is amazin! plz update asap, u kick ass!

luvz ya

Valda

X
DawnWalnut chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
AW! THAT WAS so Awesome! Richard is a ASHOLe! That was so sad when Kori asked that if Richard loved Babs. HE didn't answer, omg that was so sad! Xavier sounds cute! AW! I just love how you describe her feelings. I am guessing that you have a hectic life to right? If you dont, thats better! Your playing a role besides yourself! This was AWESOME! PLEAZ CONTINUE! I was thinking that Kori should flirt with Bruce or Xavier! Especillay in front of 'DICK' lol. I can so totally imagine that Kori and Brice a couple1 YA I kno I am a total fan of this. IM AM THE #1 FAN!
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
WOW! omg! i loved it! richard is such an ass. but i loved it! i love it when ppl have red x in their stoies! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Idiots make me sneeze chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Robin is a total bitch excuse my french lol, i know how Starfire feels and frankly i hate that feeling. and bab's is a frickin hater who needs to get over her fake ass self lol i'm hating on cartoon characters how odd lol. this story is really good i really like how you express Starfire's feelings, but seriously she should get Robin back in the end i mean come on what the hell is he trying to pull lol i have issues sorry, i kinda hate Robin sometimes, but seriously i thought you'd add aqualad but red x is just as good update soon your issued fan Idiot's make me sneeze till next chap later!
Robin's Girl 16 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
WOW!thats all i have to say. u really know how to write a story. so that event sure was event-filled for Kori and Richard. update soon!
r'n'rb chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Hey,

Wow . Thats the first thing that came to mind when I read this story . Its truly amazing, not only have you created interesting origional yet believable characters, you managed to put them into a story that has a good plot and the writing ...its amazing.

I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said that this was one of hte best fics i've read.

It pushes the boundaries of TT fics, in a good way, you've written an amazing fic here . cannot wait for the update.

I'm glad that good fiction is finally being put back into the tt catagory.

-Rock and roll bitch

ps. this is going on my faves!
Robin's Girl 16 chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
i really like your on going!
blossomel91 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
OMG! I'm dying to know what happens next, I was practically balancing myself on the edge of my chair!
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »