Reviews for And So It Is
koryana chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
OH MY GOD! I love it! please more Kori/Richard nad update soon! I beg you! :p

keep up the good job and keep writing!

c-ya later

koryana
frenchie chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
IN LOVE IS TWO FUCKING WORDS! But I'm IN LOVE with your story.
Valda chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
it was hot, very hot lol i dont normally read stories lyk this buh urs is amazin! plz update asap, u kick ass!

luvz ya

Valda

X
DawnWalnut chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
AW! THAT WAS so Awesome! Richard is a ASHOLe! That was so sad when Kori asked that if Richard loved Babs. HE didn't answer, omg that was so sad! Xavier sounds cute! AW! I just love how you describe her feelings. I am guessing that you have a hectic life to right? If you dont, thats better! Your playing a role besides yourself! This was AWESOME! PLEAZ CONTINUE! I was thinking that Kori should flirt with Bruce or Xavier! Especillay in front of 'DICK' lol. I can so totally imagine that Kori and Brice a couple1 YA I kno I am a total fan of this. IM AM THE #1 FAN!
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
WOW! omg! i loved it! richard is such an ass. but i loved it! i love it when ppl have red x in their stoies! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Idiots make me sneeze chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Robin is a total bitch excuse my french lol, i know how Starfire feels and frankly i hate that feeling. and bab's is a frickin hater who needs to get over her fake ass self lol i'm hating on cartoon characters how odd lol. this story is really good i really like how you express Starfire's feelings, but seriously she should get Robin back in the end i mean come on what the hell is he trying to pull lol i have issues sorry, i kinda hate Robin sometimes, but seriously i thought you'd add aqualad but red x is just as good update soon your issued fan Idiot's make me sneeze till next chap later!
Robin's Girl 16 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
WOW!thats all i have to say. u really know how to write a story. so that event sure was event-filled for Kori and Richard. update soon!
r'n'rb chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Hey,

Wow . Thats the first thing that came to mind when I read this story . Its truly amazing, not only have you created interesting origional yet believable characters, you managed to put them into a story that has a good plot and the writing ...its amazing.

I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said that this was one of hte best fics i've read.

It pushes the boundaries of TT fics, in a good way, you've written an amazing fic here . cannot wait for the update.

I'm glad that good fiction is finally being put back into the tt catagory.

-Rock and roll bitch

ps. this is going on my faves!
Robin's Girl 16 chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
i really like your on going!
blossomel91 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
OMG! I'm dying to know what happens next, I was practically balancing myself on the edge of my chair!
blossomel91 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I have two words so far for this story: FREAKIN AWESOME! You really know how to write, you have to write more!
Valda chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
wow! amazin story! its written amazingly! plzplz update asap!

luvz ya

Valda

X
christine chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
its so fun to read! its so emotional, beautiful! Star almost made me cry, i love how she expresses how she wants him, this chapter was very sad, but unbeleivably good. nothings really missing in it.

AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT U LEFT ON THE A/N! UNBELIEVABLE! MEN! CANT LIVE WITH EM CANT LIVE WITHOUT EM;(
CHRISTINE chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
omg! I LOVE IT! XD ITS AWSOME! this is the best story that doesnt follow the tv show i have ever read. and it makes sense, not over zealous, but emotional enough! I LOVE IT!
FaithfulDarkPrincess chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
wow...poor kori...now she knows how I feel most of the time, alone.(mad) stupid babs,you fucking bitch! get the fucking hell away from richard! sorry i just hate babs, never liked her and never will.
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »