Reviews for And So It Is
FaithfulDarkPrincess chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
wow...poor kori...now she knows how I feel most of the time, alone.(mad) stupid babs,you fucking bitch! get the fucking hell away from richard! sorry i just hate babs, never liked her and never will.
banana fritz chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
um this is kinda rated r but its intresting between the love and hate trait so u should keep going
affa chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
kp going
DawnWalnut chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
OMG! THE BESt chapter! I feel so sorry for Kori. sniff. DUMB RICHIRD! R
AudiGirl chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Mh...

this cahpter was a bit short but whatever

Please keep going

And since Roy is now with Terra, maybe you might consider adding someone else into the picture, 'cause really, the thought of having Kori date Mr. Wayne has whore written all over it. Only someone like monica Lewinski, or whatever the hell her name is, would fuck like, 20 year older men like Bill Clinton. *ew...*

So, thought of adding someone like Red X?

Mh... kinda makes you think don't it?

Well, theres enough of my suggestions, just please keep on updating at this speed, its so cool!

This morning I went on the internet and there was chapter 2, and then in the evening, I went on again, and there was chapter 3!

OMG, I just realized how ditzy that sounded, oh well. *shruggs* Like I give a fuck anyways.

Happy Turkey Day! Update Soon! RobStar For Eva! You Rock! My Pajamas Are Green! In Your Story, Robin Is A Bastard, Motherfucker, Asshole, Piece Of Crap, etc.! Do I Sound High To You? 'Cause Really, I Feel A Little Off Today. Maybe Its All This Vacation?

Anyways...

Lotsa Luv,

-AudiGirl
Destinys-Desire chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Good chapter. Update please!
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
I love this story! so much! please please update soon!
koryana chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
:o I like it, but you must kill Babs, yes she deserves to die! :K:K please put together Kori and Richard please I beg you

c-ya later

koryana
AudiGirl chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Please continue! It is such a great story! OMFG! I can't wait to read more.

Happy Thanksgiving

*huggies*

Lotsa Luv,

-AudiGirl
katiidid chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
great story, very funny, definately continue!
xbroken fairytalex chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Stupid motherfucking robin, make up your goddamn mind! sorry I just got so into the story. Please update soon, this story is just so great, it must continue!
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
AWESOME! So good and funny. Well to me. Pleaz update this was good. And need may I say update faster!
XxDulce.Beat chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
*gasp* i really love this! plese keep it up! this is really great you haveto countinue it you jsut have to! LOL! well keep it up and update asp!
lemonlover chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Boy this is good...lemons please! LMFAO! With Starfire
Ashei chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I love this story so much. Keep up the good work.
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »