Reviews for And So It Is
katiidid chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
great story, very funny, definately continue!
xbroken fairytalex chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Stupid motherfucking robin, make up your goddamn mind! sorry I just got so into the story. Please update soon, this story is just so great, it must continue!
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
AWESOME! So good and funny. Well to me. Pleaz update this was good. And need may I say update faster!
XxDulce.Beat chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
*gasp* i really love this! plese keep it up! this is really great you haveto countinue it you jsut have to! LOL! well keep it up and update asp!
lemonlover chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Boy this is good...lemons please! LMFAO! With Starfire
Ashei chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I love this story so much. Keep up the good work.
Destinys-Desire chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
This is a really good story. Update soon!
koryana chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
OH I love it! please more KxR, and kill Babs XD jejeje she must die :p

please update soon

you made an awesome job!

later

koryana
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
I loved it! awesome detail! please update soon! ill be waiting!
xOxSuchACalamityxOx chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Awesome story! You are doing a great job with it. I absoulutely can't wait for the next chapter!
xbroken fairytalex chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
breeniewennie, you are my favorite author now! Please update soon.
lemonlover chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
OMFG he's such a dickhead! stupid robin! MAKE STARFIRE USE SPEEDY JUST TO GET HIM JEALOUS! And please put lemons with starfire in em.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Very good story! I like the use of the characters in the modern, social (and very rich!) world. I love Kori's attitude and how she represents her feelings. I know how she feels to see an ex...ugh, not a plesant feeling. I love oher attitude of "oh God, just get it over with already" and her nonchalant way of showing it. Keep it up, I hope to read more of this story! Great Work!
AudiGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow, i love it! These are the kind of stories that I like to read and write! Please update soon... You have to!

Lotsa Luv,