Reviews for Lonesome Road
pain in the mikta chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
It was a pleasure reading this again: moving and angsty just right!
i.m. nell chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I enjoyed your story.
DammitJim chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
really sweet
wildpeace chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I love this fic. I come back to read it every so often, because it always makes me happy. I'm a sucker for Cassiefic (though I will *always* imagine original Cassie, because she rocks), and especially when Jack gets to play the daddy :)

Love your use of art to describe how both of them are feeling. Hopper is so wonderfully expressive, it really portrays the loneliness Cass and JAck are feeling as everything changes. I often wonder how Cassandra would have handled college.

So I really like this fic, I just wanted to say. Good job :)
framework4 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Delightful. Very nicely done.
Devil Theory chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Jack likes opera? Weird. i loved jack's 'dog show' lol, and jack not been so dumb is nice, for a change. well done nice bonding story are you going to do a sequeal?
Devil Theory chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
that was sweet interesting and very angst ridden, just what i wanted! one question though, what's a camel and straw situation?
sparkles make me smile chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
LOVED the story. It just flowed really well, and was an enjoyable read. I was laughing soo much with the boxed wine bit. The first time I ever learned of it was on an episode of Seinfeld, which taught me that it was a tacky thing. I later found people up at college drinking it, and I still roll my eyes at them :)
Teri chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Absolutely outstanding! I hope you will consider showing us their visit next year sometime. Wonderful work!
InnerEssence chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
loved it. can't wait for the next chapter. i'm an art fan myself having done art a-level so i totally understood the edward hopper references it was well done. the dream i liked the total wierdness of it but it still made sense if you kno wat i mean. keep it up.
Zoser chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Excellent story. These are the themes TPTB ignore for subplots that would add fullness to the Stargate universe. Sally Malcolm for Jack's first kiss! I wish we could get her books in the States.

Thanks and keep writing.
feb04 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
hey was that the ending ! what about a happy ending , as in sam getting rid of the jerk and the three of them becoming a family !
Maxennce chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
very nice story, really enjoyed the interaction between the two, especially the representation that Cassie is feeling insecure, that her families leaving her, leaving her alone. That jack will always be there for her

Cheers

max
screaminheathen69 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
This was very well done indeed!
shetlandlace chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Very nicely written. I'm really sorry to see it end. I really liked Cassie's character, and one of the many tragedies in Janet's death was that Cassie wouldn't be on SG-1 anymore. I'm glad that fanfic can take care such things! This was a great bonding story. Thank you.