Reviews for Having And Holding
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm sorry but this was an overload of fluff and I loved it as much as one loves syrup on their pancakes. ;w; It was so cute and heartfelt. And brooding Bruce...that made me laugh.
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
ANONIMO chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Que pena que tengas la mente tan retorcida para hacer historias en que todo el mundo es homosexual, bisexual o yo que se, nada de esto es amor solo perversion, Dios hizo hombre y mujer ,no cosas intermedias, el deseo sexual de un hombre por otro hombre no es natural, Si tu crees que tu trabajo es bueno te equivocas, solo saca a relucir tus bajos instintos. No tengo nada contra una persona homosexual, cada quien hace con su cuerpo lo que quiera, pero no le veo la razon para cambiar la orientacion sexual de dos conocidos personajes heterosexuales para hacer historias tontas que son basura fantasiosa.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
spiel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009

The mention of Alfred alone is enough to make this fic awesome in my eyes xD
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great fic, I can never find any Bruce/Dick fics, I think I'm broken that way, but great fic!
serty chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wonderfully done!

Perfectly complete and just a great read! I'd love to see a series from you with these two you've very much captured the cannon of the characters.
atromiti chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
“Once I have you, I won’t let you go,” Bruce said warningly.

XJill The RipperX chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
that was utterly wonderful...awsome... ]
Gay Boy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Please don't respond. Thankyou!

This is really good.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was utterly hilarious and so very serious! Could not stop laughing for sure even when it was supposed to be with a straight face. Just so.
Robin chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. I'm a sucker for Bruce/Dick stories that end happily and this one is very well done. They're acting and reacting like mature adults and equal partners, which fits the characters as they are in my head perfectly. :) I really enjoy your turn of phrase too. Favorite line: " Dick expected him to ‘take him to bed’ when he was in the middle of having an existential crisis." Very clever and shows just how befuddled Bruce is at that moment. Thanks for sharing.
DC Lady chapter 1 . 11/12/2005