Reviews for Requiem
scorpiaux chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Reviewed this two years ago (almost three). Have to tell you that it is still one of my faves. Many thanks again for sharing.
Sonja Schreiber chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been so intrigued by a fanfiction. Right up there with "Enslaved" in the AU category.
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is so wonderfully twisted and well written. I absolutely love it.
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I read this ages ago and came back to it now. I can tell it's an older piece - there are plot elements that were obviously cleaned up in the series that you didn't mention. Still the work in itself is amazing, and I *still* love the story, the way it's written. Even the twisted, 'sick' ending was a welcome change. So often on this site I find myself trudging through shallow muck - it's so good and refreshing to have a story I can always come back to. Great work. You don't need me to tell you how awesome you are, but in case you missed the memo, you're pretty awesome.

Keep writing and have an amazing life, my dear!

scorpiaux
Nadiakiara chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
I absolutely love it

cant say much more right now, but this is going to my favs
janedoe401 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I totally got the part that after Zuko took Katara and got their bending back the day after that he had sired the Avatar. But my word...why on earth didn't Katara try to stop her daughter and the avatar from erm...
Ivyshadow chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Wow. That was amazing. So well written, and you delivered a strong message in few words. I can't even explain what I'm thinking right now. Terrific job, anyhow.

Ivy
Dancing Water chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
No! You're not writing a sequel! Um, the ending was kinda weird. Koda and Tehya? Ew!
Dancing Water chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Are you really gonna write a sequel? I can't wait if you do! I love this story so much!
Dancing Water chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
The question is why though? Why do you need her like that? Oh, the suspense is KILLING me!
Dancing Water chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Come on already! Make Katara better! Please? This chapter was the best so far!
Dancing Water chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Seriously, this is just so sad. But it's very very very very very very very very very very very very very god!
Dancing Water chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Yay, their both falling for each other! Please make Katara more caring! It's killing me!
Dancing Water chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Aww, he's falling for her! What's Katara's problem? Wouldn't she be caring for her child? This isn't the Katara I know. WHere is she?
Dancing Water chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
This story's so sad! That last sentence was the best ever! Seriously! It was sad, romantic, sweet, etc.