Reviews for The Little Mermaid
JakunenNeesan chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
That's actually a pretty good idea! I'd say "Lets Go for it!"
JakunenNeesan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
MikoKagome1113 chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Hn, that was rather cute. Kind of short, but then again you said it would be short!

MikoKagome1113 chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Wait..did she just speak? Was that really her, or are you going to put the readers through agonizing pain like all the other authors? lol but seriously..

MikoKagome1113 chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
You know, one would think that Fujitaka would be a bit more lenient with her. After all, she did spend all those years trying to run from that world, so wouldn't it be lear that she didnt want to be there? So sad...but im glad you didnt mark it as a tragedy, like the original little mermaid was supposed to be.

MikoKagome1113 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Wow..that was extremely sad, although it sort of bugs me that she cant speak, because im sure if she could she would have so much to say.

MikoKagome1113 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Oh i see. So that last chapter was how they met! Ok..i get it now! Hm..i wonder if touya will be mentioned at all here?

MikoKagome1113 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008 this is how they met? Or is this after he told her she loved him? try putting in some type of date to let us readers know, cause im sort of confused...

MikoKagome1113 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Eh, the chapters are rather short, but i suppose you did tell us it would be short, right? Anyways, the writing technique is very interesting. Not much is happening at all, actually, but it seems that you are leaving small tid bits of the events that have happened, shrouding the entire story in mystery. Very nice!

MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
YES! I was hoping id find something like this! I suddenly felt the need to watch the little mermaid today on dvd, and after that i needed more! It isnt my favorite disney movie (Beauty and the Beast) but my love for all disney movies grows strong, and i was hoping someone would take that and put it into cardcaptor sakura form! And it was here! So, i shall read it now!

Sakura Petal Wings chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Serves you right stupid counsel man!
Black Wolf Chic 2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Hey me again. I just want to say that The Little Mermaid was my favourite movie growing up to. I was actually thinking of writing a fic like this but I'm content now to read yours.
Kendaya chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Sapphire told me to say thank you! And your story is great! I love it! It will be on my favorites!
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
I loved it, I hope your next story is as good as this one.
bludonut chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hey, nice and absolutely uncliche beginning, love it.