Reviews for And Now My Heart Is Full
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh, Moony... :)
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome fic! The last line made me smile :D Once a Marauder, always a Marauder, eh?

I love the way you write Remus-sort of cynical and rough on the edges but not mopey and self-pitying and generally the nice person he is. I think you've really developed his character well from the little tidbits of him we've had in the books. And I like your writing style in general. And the rest of your Remus/Tonks stories are great as well, I've read a few in the last couple of days. Hope you'll come back to writing HP fanfiction!

Well done, definitely a fave!
Tilja chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is a great story! Simply great. I love the way you portray Remus. It's all very realistic and detailed.

This will be one of my favs :)
Sin Stained Ink chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Yay, totally angsty but he saw Tonks. I have to admit, that little bit made me squee.
penelopeweaver chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I think it's your characterization of Remus that makes me enjoy your fics so much. He's just so down on himself, and he really doesn't expect good things to happen to him, nor does he expect the good things to last when they do come along. You portray that so well, both here and in your other fics.

Tonks's cameo here is a wonderful added touch, as is Sirius's "wanted" poster, and the closing line, of course, rules!
purebristles chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
"If anything, he’ll piss off Severus for most of the year, which is as good of a reason as any." Ooh yeah, the Marauder ain't dead in Lupin!
StarrCat chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Lol! No making out in this one but interesting all the same. ;) Doesn't Lupin teach 3rd years too, since Harry's in his class? And oo, now I'm curious as to what lead Sirius to throw the glass, you write really well you know! You keep inspiring me to write comments,sorry if they get annoying :P
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
As usual, a lovely, lovely piece. It's all the little exra things that bring it alive, the pulling of the world around him as a reflection of what he feels inside - the decrepit apartment and the stillness of it and his lack of motion based on the pure depression of not having a place anymore to fit in either world.

And the sadness here is so palpatable, because he's been pushed a rung down the ladder, from the magical world to the muggle and now he's headed even lower. It was so heartbreaking that he couldn't believe the letters were real, that they had to be a prank.

The Morrissey music is very fitting, lighthearted in sound but maudlin sometimes in intent and it really made the first part come together.

I loved Dumbledore in muggle clothes and the tabby (big grin) peering in the window with concern and curiosity, wondering why it's taking him to long to answer.

Tonks' cameo was perfect, and I loved the self-consciousness of Remus in public, especially after probably spending several days isolated mentally and that tends to travel over into the way someone dresses before they goes out. Suddenly, you realize you look like shit and you're in the grocery store, so to speak.

This is something you could continue, but it stands so wonderfully by itself. Bravo on a wonderful one-shot and can't wait for more! :)
Furare chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I would never have had Lupin pegged for a Morrissey fan. Surely if you're already depressed that's music to slit your wrists to? Still, this was really good. I love the way his pain comes across, not intense because its so old, but still there. The way he just accepts disappointment as his due. And the last line is classic. Made me snigger, which is quite a pleasant relief from a dark-ish toned story.

chubby redburn chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very, very good beginning (hopefully just a beginning) to a story that shows much promise of being one of the more interesting ones that I have read on this site. I await eagerly your next instalment.