Reviews for Shin Genin Monogatari
Battenburg507 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Now that I've actually got an account, I can review this properly -

L.O.V.E. That is what I have for this story (and the one before) I love your OC's, they're absolutely AMAZING! It's not often you see original characters as fantastic as these :D I also absolutely love your plot, everything's so well planned and flows perfectly! (cries with jealousy)

It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long, are you planning on continuing it? 'Cause I for one would LOVE to find out what happens to Aiki and co. :( This has been one of my absolute tippety top favourite fanfics of all time and I don't want it to end here! T.T

x
APPA chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
PLEAZE UPDATE...ITS BEEN SOOOOOOOO LONG...GOTTA SEE WHATS NEXT
rin2yume chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
LOVED IT!

I just had to write a review right now because I began reading it and as soon as I read that Naruto was Hokage, I was like, "FAVOURITED!"

Then, best line ever, "Can you squish people with sand?"

I laughed so hard at that one. It's good that you made one of the Uchiha boys have pink hair, I liked that. XD

Oh yeah, I saw the kid's name. I like it.

I said to myself, "I guess I'm not the only one who thought of that!"

Except, I used it to name a girl. I guess it's going to be.. adro..whatever that word is.

Well, I'm going to go read the rest.
thefourthhokage chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
such a col story im surprised you havent finished it
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Hatake Kome? How is she related to Kakashi-kun? Is she evil? If she so much as lays a finger on Aiki-kun I'll kill her! But thats only if she hurts him, so i can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
gaaratenere chapter 10 . 2/1/2007

...

Kakashi *reproduced*? D:
Renuki chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
*cheers at Kumo* Great job, kid! _

*giggles as Aiki does Sexy No Jutsu* Oh, that was awesome. XD (I don't wanna know what Kankuro would do if he saw that. O.o)

Kome is very interesting, and why am I not somewhat surprise that Aiki and Sasuga 'fell in love at first sight'? XD

*grins* I have a feeling when Kome ever decides to go serious in a fight it might be interesting. XD
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Kome is interesting. I do hope Tora warms up to her and they become good friends, maybe like sisters. I have to wonder how Kakashi lets Kome walk around like that, but now I have a good idea what Kakashi would look like in Sexy no Jutsu form. Speaking of which, great use of it by Aki to get past Kiba!
Renuki chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
THAT SICK *! Although, that is a interesting way of fighting. o.O

Interesting. o.o

YAY! THE CRAZY MAN IS DEAD! XD

*cheers* Yay! Everyone is brought back to life!

...I am starting to imagine Naruto's face when he learns of what his son did.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
I'm so glad the whole team is okay, especially Getsu. I hate seeing partnerships like Kiba and Akamaru or Hoeri and Getsu get broken when one of the pair dies. Shiin is a real bastard and I'm glad Inari got him for his twisted behavior.
ShadowChocobo chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Wow, another update!

I really hope everything works out with Aiki. D:
Skoonie chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
ANOTHER UPDATE . lol Hooray for more updates :D I liked this chappie! Poor Aiki :( Update soon!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I think you need to make a list of the kids at the end of each chapter, I can't keep everyone straight all the time! I hope Team Kurenai surives and finds some clues! As for Awaji, I hope he survives and gets a rematch with his attacker.
Renuki chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
HOORAY! You have something to tell between the different scenes! Yay! *cheers* Thank you! Now, I don't have to be confuse! _

Yikes, Poor Aiki...T_T

*giggles* Aiki still hasn't guess that Tora 'likes' him, heheheheehe! Dense people for the win!

*blinks in surprise at Awaji* Dude, that isn't a good thing, indeed.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »