Reviews for Friends are Forever
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
to short, and to fast. Also, an abused child wouldn't tell someone that quick
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
sequals are good! and amnesia is endlessly entertaining!
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
gasp! oh noez! poor tucker, this is kinda AU, isn't it? lol, some AUs are awesome!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
so... i recently have been very interested in Danny Phantom again, seeing as it was such an awesome show, and found you guys again! This time i actually saw the author before reading the story! and then i started laughing and HAVE to read this:) by the way, this is quite original of an idea. i haven't seen anything else like this yet.
The Silent Rumble chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Poor you - I saw your profile, twins! Yikes... I thought this was very well writen and realistic, and I'm going to go find the sequal now.

Please, please, please update 'New Views.'
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
i think that you should combine this and the sequal into one story. because this...is just too short to have a sequal when you culd hae just added to it. i like it, but i think it was way too short. i'm going to read the other DP thing you've posted now. bye :-D
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
I think it is good that some stories talk about child abuse, such as this one. It is still a thing to be hidden, and thus hidden, can be deadly. I firmly believe stories like these can help people find the courage by reading about others who have it, to get some help.

I thought it was a bright idea to make Tucker's dad an abuser. Most abusers are never suspected as being abusers. Good job on your story.
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
poor tuck...*tear tear* yuo should make a sequal.
crazyvi chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Good chapter. Poor Tucker. What a jerk he has for a dad. Please update soon.
Kkwy chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
Thats so sad.

It's a tear-jerker, and it's great!
CollegeGirl4 chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
Oh poor poor Tucker! Please update soon! Your writing friend, Ashleigh.
Love Sucks chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
that was really sad, update soon!

from: LoveSucks
crazyvi chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Good story, please update soon.
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
aww poor Tucker! I hope you update when really really soon! i hope you make the chapters longer too! BYE!
Kkwy chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
wow. You're one of the first people to write a story whose main character is Tucker. I really like the plot and I'll continue reading this story when you update it.