Reviews for Haunted
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter update soon
pupten chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Nicely done, I look forward to more! Will there be more?
SoConfusified chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Update? Maybe? Please? I like this...

*puppy-dog eyes*
Zarrian chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
There was that old fierceness and fiery quality about her that he’d always loved.

Tee hee, that made me giggle in fangirl giddyness. Great job.
Zarrian chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
What I like about this story is the... EVERYTHING! This is so amazing, BEST Elphaba/ Fiyero I have read in a long time.

But best of all,

SEX!

LOL, Jk, but I love the Fiyeraba thing you have going on here. Great job.
ImNotThatGirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Im glad you didnt make it a one-shot

im excited for the next update :)

definately on my alert and favorites
Chasing Clouds chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
You CAN'T be DONE!

Please, please, please update. *kneels*

I only recently read Wicked, but I've read your other stories, and you just HAVE to update more often!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
typical glinda... update soon!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
“I’m dreadfully forgetful. Did I mention I’m married?”

LOL! I love Glinda. She's so ditzy. I really like this story so far! I'll have it on my Favorite Stories list so I can continue reading it if you ever decide to update it.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
lol! Chocolate cake with blue sprinkles on top! That is just too awesome and cute for words! Oh, happiness! She said 'yes'!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
I just discovered this story, and I really like it so far! But, once again I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a long time...so I'm already sad. Oh, well. I guess I'll just read the chapters that are posted...unless you suddenly decide to update...*hint, hint*
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
You totally need to update this story. It's been such an antidote to me after reading the sad one. Meh, that was horribly ironic in the nastiest of ways, see if you know what I mean? No one in my family ever does, that's for sure. Example:

My dogs: bark bark bark etc.

My dad: Will someone shut those damm animals up?

Me: -dark look-

Him: What?

Me: You don't get it? Oh, forget it.

My mom: What?

Me: Say it again, dad.

Him: -does so-

Me: See?

My mom: Uh, no. Does it have something to do with Wicked?

Me: You tell me, you've read it.

Her: Uh...okay then. Oh wait, I do get it.

My dad: ...?
this is not a pipe chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
I love this story(and your other stories, now that i think about it) and i dont know how long i've been waiting for an update...so please please please hurry up and update!
pottergrl15 chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
OH NO! Is that it? Who did she marry! I hope you continue!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
I lurve it, I lurve it, I lurve it! You did capture Glinda perfectly; perky, talky, perfect. I love it, and I didn't think you're characterization of Elphie was too far off, she's different from the book and a little more like in the musical but not off, just adapted to a different set of circumstances, which is what fanfiction is. So I really like your characterization of Elphie as well. Wonderful story, wonderful chapter I can't wait for more. Especially after that bomb Glinda dropped rather offhandedly!