Reviews for Artemis Fowl Drabbles and Shorts
Jamie Love too lazy chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
OMG! So sad! Wa!

Update, its good!
crazy pineapple lady chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
hey- read the lot. really really good- short, quick and no flabby details. Congrats- go get published!
crazy pineapple lady chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
excellent- really excellent. brilliant vivid imagery in the 'only a butler'- or whatever it was called- story. thanks for that!
Dim Aldebaran chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Ooh, prettyful. I like the one at the end with Dom.

The conncted ones with Juliet were nice too; the changed/unchanged one seemed a touch awkward to me, but the one after ("The flying girl") is really really cool. And the one where she's wondering about poor Angeline.

Anywho, glad you updated. Great job!
Dim Aldebaran chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Cool. I liked the second one best. The touch with 'Andrew' was neat. The first one was a little hysterical and confuzzling, not quite sure what to advise about it, and the third was just sort-of there. They seemed well-written to me (better than anything *I* could do) but could use a bit of editing. Again, no idea what to do specifically. Just my two cents.

Keep it up!
Kitty Rainbow chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
As I'm sure you've guessed from my gushing reviews on your journal, af100 and the like: I love your drabbles. You and they are just awesome.

Nng.

That is all.

-Kitty

PS: *HUG!*
Jamie Love chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
Erm...okay...interesting. A bit different, but still very nice. Update soon!
Jamie Love chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Everyone dies! Oh well, cant say I'm surprised. A lot of your writing is dark. One of the reasons I enjoy reading it so much. Now, chapter three...
Jamie Love chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
So sad! Very nice though. Now on to chapter two!
slime frog chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
ah, Blue! you're not dead! *lets of streamer in a tired fashion* sorry. I got dragged out of bed at the hideous hour of 4:30 this morning. *shudder*

anyway. gloriously wonderful, as usual. I hope life is treating you ok, as in, GIVING YOU TIME TO WRITE SUCH THINGS AS LIFE. *pauses* that was the next in your fantabulous trilogy, right? it's just been so long...

please update soon. Agent Slime is heavily sedated, but if i accidentally miss her hourly injections...
Robert chapter 3 . 11/12/2005