Reviews for So Much More
Nebiru chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This is so bloody brilliant, I can't say anything else:P
Sariene Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Excellent story, it was very touching.
Strictly-Original chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
please write more to this story tahnks.
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
GAH! This story is so sweet! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!

*Sniff* You made me cry... T_T
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
that was so bloody beautiful arg...this story made me hate his uncle even more than i did before, well see yha
Chopsticks-The-Mighty chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
..dude why does everyone make such good 1 shots.

once again if you continue this you do,could you send me the next chapter..cause it's totally awsome..:)

if so send to this adress
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I think that severus and harry is the most disguisting pairing I ever heard of, and yet you make it work lol
x Red Rose x chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is great; the ending is so sweet! Are you going to so a sequel? Because of the way it ended, you could, it'd be quite good I think. I like your style of writing, this is a good fic. :).

red rose
thrills chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
oh. i love this story :)
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I'm not a fan of "Harry being raped by Vernon" stories, because there are just so many of them out there, but as always your way of writing managed to turn a plot that I don't usually care about into something I enjoyed reading very much.

I really liked how you described Harry's behaviour during his first night with Sev; how he was scared about what was going to happen, but at the same time he wanted it, because he loved Severus. I also liked how Sev coaxed Harry into telling him what upset him so instead of just snapping at him like you would expect it of Snape - the canon one anyway ;-).

Keep on writing!