Reviews for I Dub Thee Unforgiven
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 3/25
This was...interesting. I also read The Whipping Boy when I was young, and although I've forgotten a lot of it now, parts of it jumped back out at me as I was reading this. I'm a little surprised at the pairing, but I really like the idea of the Dursleys as royalty and Harry, of course, as the whipping boy. Even though the prince in the original book was far more pretentious than this Dudley was (rather like Dudley in the Harry Potter books, if I'm remembering correctly), I still like the way your characters developed. Very unique story - very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Ooh wish someone would rewrite this for BBC Merlin but displaying bromance not slash. Nothing against it. Just for Merlin and Arthur... they're like brothers in all but blood.
Delta99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I've never read this pairing before but it was surprisingly cute, and I enjoyed it :)
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I have read this fic three times and I just got the joke. Harry is a Potter HARRY POTTER IS A POTTER WHO MAKES POTTERY. THREE FUCKING TIMES OH MY FU-
Thank you for making this wonderful fic, I enjoyed it very much.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
It's... That's... Just so WEIRD.
Ah.
I feel so conflicted now.
On the one hand, if it were other characters, it would be cute or something.
But on the other hand, ah.
Just any sort of Harry/Dudley has that sort of cringe-y revulsion that most people seem to get with incest or whatever.

I feel so strange now.

On the third and unrelated hand, I liked that Harry didn't forgive him. And the whole way you dealt with that aspect.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I agree with your A/N! That was startlingly cute! LOL
I kind of imagined the situation as a sort of Arthur/Merlin (BBC Merlin) relationship… and then, it ended up getting even more adorable in my head. Haha
If only Dudley was actually this nice. LOL
moodysavage chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow... never thought I'd read a Harry/Dudley story but I've read the story The Whipping Boy and loved it so I thought I'd give this a try. I really liked this!
simys chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wonderful
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is really sweet :) The accents were really cool ;)
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Adorably written!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow it was a good one thansk
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh god I think I threw up DX

Now I know why you put the pairing as 'Surprise' Because no one in their right mind would read a Dudley/Harry fic

*Throws up* Ugh just the thought of it makes me queasy

The plot was awesome but the pairing was disgusting.

Ugh Fat whale and everything DX
ClockworkOtter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
O.O

WHAT ON EARTH?

That was NOT what I expected. xDDDDD

I must say, Dudders was startlingly out of character. *smirk*

Interesting concept, though. xD
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm sorry, but I found the 'surprise' pairing very obvious. I guess I'm just good at figuring these things out. Oh well. I loved it, though. Very nice. Just like your other stories.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Its so exceedingly weird just because it's like the 2nd time in all of the hp fanfiction I have read where Dudly is portrayed in a good light, but I really liked it