Reviews for I Dub Thee Unforgiven
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 2/14
I have read this fic three times and I just got the joke. Harry is a Potter HARRY POTTER IS A POTTER WHO MAKES POTTERY. THREE FUCKING TIMES OH MY FU-
Thank you for making this wonderful fic, I enjoyed it very much.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
It's... That's... Just so WEIRD.
Ah.
I feel so conflicted now.
On the one hand, if it were other characters, it would be cute or something.
But on the other hand, ah.
Just any sort of Harry/Dudley has that sort of cringe-y revulsion that most people seem to get with incest or whatever.

I feel so strange now.

On the third and unrelated hand, I liked that Harry didn't forgive him. And the whole way you dealt with that aspect.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I agree with your A/N! That was startlingly cute! LOL
I kind of imagined the situation as a sort of Arthur/Merlin (BBC Merlin) relationship… and then, it ended up getting even more adorable in my head. Haha
If only Dudley was actually this nice. LOL
moodysavage chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow... never thought I'd read a Harry/Dudley story but I've read the story The Whipping Boy and loved it so I thought I'd give this a try. I really liked this!
simys chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wonderful
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is really sweet :) The accents were really cool ;)
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Adorably written!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow it was a good one thansk
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh god I think I threw up DX

Now I know why you put the pairing as 'Surprise' Because no one in their right mind would read a Dudley/Harry fic

*Throws up* Ugh just the thought of it makes me queasy

The plot was awesome but the pairing was disgusting.

Ugh Fat whale and everything DX
ClockworkOtter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
O.O

WHAT ON EARTH?

That was NOT what I expected. xDDDDD

I must say, Dudders was startlingly out of character. *smirk*

Interesting concept, though. xD
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm sorry, but I found the 'surprise' pairing very obvious. I guess I'm just good at figuring these things out. Oh well. I loved it, though. Very nice. Just like your other stories.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Its so exceedingly weird just because it's like the 2nd time in all of the hp fanfiction I have read where Dudly is portrayed in a good light, but I really liked it
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice, but I think this story would have been better as a Arthur/Merlin story but that's just my oppinion, concidering the fact that I really dislike the Dursleys.
Seaspray chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That *was* cute. All the characters were believable extrapolations from canon, a little changed. And Harry basically did seem to play the role of whipping boy in the Dursley household... clever referencing of canon, and a sweet tale simply told. Impressive!
DisappearingActNo4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Just a great story, too, Bats, as all your works!

I'm gonna read some more, I think...

This was different from what I normally read, I don't actually like this pairing, but it was a well-done story, so the pairing didn't affect it! XD

So, it's quite late for me, even though there's no school tomorrow (I love Saturdays!) but I won't stop reading!

CU