Reviews for Commitment
kayden-sparks chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
WOW, I totally love you! You're amazing, I'm going to go read every fic that you have written. Good thing you have so many : You made my day, thanks.

Karin chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
great story! really liked your take on the Scarecrow...and the way you used Batman was excellent. keep it up!
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
I really like how this ended. Tim needing time to read himself was very true to character, and Steph giving them her blessing was a wonderful addition.
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
/Nobody was going to die because of Tim Drake./

First he thinks people die because he's Robin, and now he thinks people die because of his civlian identity. The poor boy needs so much therapy. *cuddles him*
oxybot chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
great story, you really gotta do another soon!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
wow great fic, looking forward to your new works.
Lord hack chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Excelent, proof even a couple you don't like can be great in the hands of a great author. I really like your portrayal of the Scarecrow, and the character in general. Excellent work, I hope for a sequal.
JRK chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
Awesome story. The romance was good, not too cheesy, and Scarecrow was kickass.

Hope you do more stories.
Romanova chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
I really enjoyed this fic.
iamhollywood chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
very cool story. I liked how you got Scarecrow's character dead-on. In fact every character was well done and the story didn't seem like a stretch. Great job over all
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Great story, although I am sad that it is ending. I hope to see someother Robin Batgirl story soon, they make such an interesting couple.
robster72 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is a great story so far. You certainly have a way with the emotions of the characters. Good fight scenes as well! I look forward to reading the next chapter...
vegiegurl chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Whoah. Suspenseful.
The One Blue Gecko chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Once again great chapter! I can't wait for more.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 11/26/2005