Reviews for Transparent Tasks
ThatOneTTGFan chapter 13 . 1/11
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story?!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Its accurate ur good
Ghost Dragon chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Omigosh! That was awesome! I love all of your stories. Keep writing. BBRae forever! ;D
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Awesome story, for a second there I thought BB was too late.
SimplyaCritic chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
oh god I hate u I cryed hard three times! I hate u
StarCatchers42 chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAY THEY GOT TOGETHER OMG PERFECT KISS SCENE YAY! Slightly Ooc for Raven and BB in parts but what do I care THEY GOT TOGETHER YAY BBRAE FOREVER YAY YOU JUST MADE ME REALLY HAPPY YAY!
I know I sound super hyper right now but that's how I get with really good fanfictions. That or I cry or I die of cuteness or hotness, so really, you got one of my better reactions. :D Thank you so much for this awesome story -
StarCatchers42 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Ohmigosh it's Johnny! YAYAYAYAY!
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
i loved this story! my favorite out of all your stories! so cute sweet and amazing! 3
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Good story. I almost cried. Almost.
HitTheRoad chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
wow this story was amazing. scary and heartbreaking at the same time. good job.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
I freaking love your stories! you are such an amazing author! it sounded like a weird plotline at first but didnt even sound corny at all
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Yep, Raven seeing BB's ghost.

Now this could get intersting. ;)

Please keep up the good work. :)
Moving Mountains chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
That is one of the best stories I've read in ages! I loved the plot, the emotion and the characterisation of Raven and Cyborg(when she was trying to kill herself.) Great work D
Raile21 chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
I love the story, back from the dead love story always gets to me. To think that anyone could be back from the dead for love is astounding and touching. Wish anyone could do that, o yea wait I forgot 20 years ago somebody did just that in jerusalem.
ElphieYo chapter 13 . 8/17/2007
omg i loved it thats soo sad but it was a great story so cute also made me smile when he would complete a task especially the one with the johnny guy that was cute loved it keep writing