Reviews for Set Free An Ocean
LilacKamiya chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
short stories are good too. good work i liked it!
Fayre Aiden chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Can't wait for the next one.
Fayre Aiden chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I LOVE YOU! Absolutely brilliant writing... and great interactions. Definitely on my favorites list!
Fayre Aiden chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
You've got to be kidding me! You did the unthinkable! Please tell me that he's coming back...
Sparky1943 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I can always count on you to write a smart story with good characters, and a plot that doesn't revolve around the bedroom. Sex is great; angst and drama and just more real. Keep going, you're great.
just me chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Very nice story. Your writing was great. Will enjoy reading your next story.
spongebob chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
AW! i love how the doctor had to drag catherine out, knew you wouldnt disappoint (after the 2nd chapter...)
dju chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Very nice story!
Nito chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
There are a lot of great stories out there, but not that many that can really hit you emotionally. This story is definitely one of them. You have me crying here again. Everything is believable and in character, and I absolutely loved Catherine in this. I’m really sad to see this story end, but you wrote a perfect ending to an amazing story.
nerdonthebat chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
“If I’d known all I had to do to get them together was almost kill Grissom I would have done it years ago!”-That is SOO Catherine! The story was great :)
Ghibli chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
It's finished? But, but... it are only three chapters! And here I was, looking forward to a nice and long story. And now it's over. *sigh* But that didn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying the story. And the ending was just adorable. (Catherine being dragged away, the doctor knowing her real name? Priceless.) :)
Mystical G Panther chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
OH THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!

LOVED IT!

-MYSTICAL PANTHER
Trish chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Wow. This story was great.
QTR chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Aww...that was a cute ending.
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
WOW that was a Great piece of story! :) Please tell me there will be sequel :D :D :D. Little TLC for Griss while he recovers? :)

Excellent Story! Keep writing!

Alison