Reviews for Black Blood
Ravenstreak the Marauder chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Can you PLEEEEEAAASSSSEE update? You left this on a cliffhanger and it's been FIVE YEARS!
Reader chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
You're a very humorous writer
Do finish this fic even though its been a long time
It's really rather amusing
RT chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'M BEGGING YOU! UPDATE!
RT chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
twilight much?
RosieDaze chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
KEEP WRITING! PLEASE! This is WONDERFUL and so... Wond-diddly-scrumptious! Whether just please keep writing! 3 :D
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
This feels so unfinished. Sorry. It was good at first but it died down, like you were just trying to finish it in a rush.
shimmeringbubbles chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
I had a little too much fun reading this. :)

It was very cute and funny; Sirius was a total idiot at 15, wasn't he? I like the last sentence. Brilliant. Inspired. Can't wait for the next update!
sugarrush12 chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
AHAHAHA THAT WAS INSANELY BRILLIANT! please update soon!
Persephoneslove chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
More story!
KL chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
This is really good. I was a little skeptical when you whensioned vampires, but you haven't made a big, melodramatic deal out of it, like some authors I could mention.

This chapter had a wonderful turn. I like how you had James gallavanting around with Sirius and that Raven yelled at James about her virginity.
Emilee21598 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
wooowwww that was great! I love this story, I just found it from whe you posted your note saying you wouldn't write anymore on Padfoot Prohibited, but I like this soooo much better! Can't wait for more.
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
What ever happened to this story! It's so good!

I can see it's been quite awhile, but that doesn't mean the quality has deteriorated! It is still a fantastic story!
LunaNueva16 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
I love love love this story so much! I adore it! Update soon, please?
Jen chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
This is bloody WONDERFUL!

You should absolutely positively finish it because I am dying to know what happens.

Pretty pretty pretty please. :)