Reviews for To the Heavens
cko2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Nice stoey. To bad its dead...sigh.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
This is a great fic. I'm just trying to figure if any of the tenchi muyo folks are mixed in this. The only blue spiked haired girl that I can find is Sasami. Although I can see her as being his honorary little sister, I don't buy that link. Well, if you have the princesses basically be "lost" while searching for Yosho it might work.

Noike was the only other blue haired one, but she wasn't spiky.

Actually, there were several girls that could have been his mystery girl. Noike, Mihoshi, but even better would be Kiyone. I actually like the idea that coupling left behind a child. Kiyone is my favorite pick for his lover. I'm just not sure about his "sister" though.

Nagi was the bounty hunter after Ryoko. I think tying it all together that she would be the good partner for Ranma in the back story while he was in his bounty hunting phase tracking down those responsible for his missing little sister.

I don't think the multispouse thing would actually be a huge deal with his GP Det lover and himself. Almost all the GP folks were pictured as having larger families and a couple of co-wives. I can actually see Nabiki fitting in rather well.

Shampoo is the one that I don't see meshing well at all. I'm curious about any of your Amazon law loop holes. There was one fic where the Amazon's were basically banned from marrying anyone with alien or non-human blood. They knew about the Jurians and such, but their laws forbid them from marrying that blood line. It would have to be something like that to really irk the Amazons. Just after everyone else has been run off due to Ranma's iffy legal status, they thought that they had him in the bag and out of left field something like this pops up where Shampoo pretty much would be forbidden from going after him. Sort of like if he was a Musk or Phoneix. You don't really think that those Amazons chase those guys.

This is a very good Nabiki fic. I also like the hints of another strong romance that was put on pause due to his crash. He was likely thought dead. If she or anyone actually thought he was alive and knew where he was at, they'd have likely come by just to retrieve him and his ship. His excuse that he crashed and has been in regen and than was raised from a child until he came into contact with that memory device will likely save his butt with his GP det lover.

I'd actually like to see an "older Ranma" as actually being his son. Hey his son by said GP det lover likely should be older looking than he is at the moment, about the same age, or they could look like almost twins.

One thing that is curious is why you've not tossed out his legit name and such. Oh well that's not really important. I think the only one that remotely has shown to love him in this fic has been Nabiki and that unnamed GP det memory lover girl. I think the GP Det girl would give Nabiki points for preventing Ranma from killing him self when he's almost convinced himself that its what he is required to do.
Tsukoblue chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Please release a new chapter for this soon, it would be great to see how it ends
shugokage chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to the reactions of the tenchi muyo crew especially ryo-ohki and ryoko please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Its a shame to see stories that have a decient plotline discontnued, Apparently the author as well 'fell off the face of the planet' I would have loved to see the conclusion of thisone.
alichi chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Please continue!
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you aren't writing anymore at all. Pity that. You had some good stories. Far better than many out there, both in plot and clerical type errors. I really wish you would continue this story in particular or at least donate it to someone to complete it for you. Later.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Great story!
Wrin chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Not digging the whole god-Ranma bit, but willing to stick with the story a while longer. Also if you're going to do a Tenchi crossover it'd be nice to have at least a few cameos in it somewhere, rather than just borrowing fluff from the universe.
TheHard chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Nice story, some parts confusing, but I'm looking for the next chapter :)
TenWings chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
I WANT MORE!1
zaltran chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
I have a really good idea where this is heading and I really hope we don't have to wait so long for another update to find out...

As usual, another good piece of fanfiction from the mind of datexan... keep up the good work and I hope you muse keeps you working on this...
Cptdave chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Holy cow this whole story is great! can't wait to see more. i wait with baited breath to see what happens next. love the implied things you've put in the story so far. does this mean that Ranma will be having multiply wives? he does descend from washu, or at least thats what i'm seeing, and his previous love meeting him and nabiki, who seem to be becoming an item now. like i said, fun and very interesting!