Reviews for The Hogwarts A List
CatonissForever chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This Fanfiction is amazing it should be Draco and Hermionie
Ashpash chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
melly sorry to say that sucked lol even though that sucked u kno i still lov ya lol
valmontmerteuil chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
ok, sorry, my other review ended kind of meanly. i didn't mean to stop there. i meant to say sorry about it all but for some reason my computer messed up and sent it. i'm jsut not in the best mood and annette and A/S shippers really REALLY bug me

anyway though. liked it again. i would like you to update this very very much. and DRACO/HERMIONE SHOULD BE THE MAIN SHIP!

yes... uh ok then
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
heh. not the biggest fan of laguna beach but i ADORE the a-list and harry potter so maybe that's why i liked this. made me think about how draco and blaise are such complete oposites. both sexy as hell though. hehe. anyway... i do like this and i am going to read the next chapter but... the real reason i read one of your stories is so i could review and say this.

"in Cruel Intentions i love Sebastian/Annette, Blaine/Annette, Ronald/Kathryn, Sebastian/Kathryn etc. favourite mediators are: Suze/Paul, Suze/Jesse, CeeCee/Paul, Adam/Suze, etc."

recognize? it's from your profile. lemme tell you a little something... it is impossible to love Annette/Sebastian AND Kathryn/Sebastian. GR and anyone who manages to love them both i dislike for 2 reasons. 1) i hate annette with every fiber of my being and 2)
Lennexa chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
This is good! I vote for Draco/Hermione! I'm glad this plot is going to stand on it's own! I'd hate to get lost halfway through just because I didn't watch the show! Anyway, keep up the good work! I'd like to see more of Hermione though...
becky red chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
dont even ask the question draco hermy anyday! great chapter btw keep it up lol
fadinggirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
like it...anyway totally draco hermione- like forever..anyway god speed...ciao... anyway massie or claire?
ca803 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
great job
Liberalis chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I like it alot... i adore gossip girl, laguna beach and harry potter. and i love how you put LB, HP and the clique (which i dont read) together. Like it alot update!
fadinggirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i like your story...anyway you read the clique? that's one of my favorite books!continue!
idonrlycarenemore chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hi mel, nice story, update, call meh, i just got mediator 1! from. dad. yayzez! Peaches, Anya
Lennexa chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is interesting! I like the way it's going. Is it going to be narrated all the way through? I like the style and it's a good start even though I haven't seen Laguna Beach. Keep it up!