Reviews for Reunion Hill
morri chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
It's a beautiful story - I was surprised it doesn't have more reviews. I found it accidentally when I was looking for information on the Richard Shindell's song you quoted. I think you did an amazing job - capturing the spirit of the song and showing how perfectly it could fit a Middle Earth story. My heart really went out to Ardith, she was so real in her grief, and looking into her soul was heart-wrenching. And, yet, you didn't finish on that note, but gave the story a hopeful ending instead. Thank you for writing this.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Still love this story. So sad and poignant, but it's hopeful, too. I think some of your italics got lost between MS Word and but that's not a huge deal. Lovely, lovely fic.
Midenian Scholar chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very good!

Some small comments: I was under the impression that a fathom was the length from one hand to the other, which would make a quarter-fathom very very close to her house.

Is virile the word you mean in "After ten years I am not as virile as I once was..."? Meaning she doesn't have as much of a masculine spirit as before?

And that's it. :)

Very good again! I'm off to buy some Richard Shindell now.
geek-chick chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow, this story is amazing! It's a rare occasion that a fan fic makes me cry and this one did! Seeing Ardith's pain makes me wonder how I would deal if I were to lose my own husband, God forbid... a sad yet wonderfully written story!