Reviews for Watching and Waiting
Madzie chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Really good so far but u can be a bit more clearer with positioning of people e.g was kimiko on the floor or wall
LuvinAniManga chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Wow, that was really great! I heard the sequel was a great read, so I figured I had to read this first before I got to it, and I very much enjoyed it! You're writing is fantastic! The characters were SO in-character and the development was perfectly paced and just...awesome. Great job! This has to be one of the most realistic XS fanfics I've ever read. Thanks for the great read. Now, onto the sequel!
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
cool story
kio868482 chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
curse you for ending there i stayed up all night reading this story because it was that good. if you have already written a sequel then i must go find it. if not then i demand that you do. if you have please tell me the name of the story thank you so much for keeping me up all night
Jai Rose chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Oh Spicer. -shakes head- How can you consider yourself a man?

Geesh.

:DD

Kimiko is brilliant as always!
Jai Rose chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful! :D what more can I say?

I read this story a long time ago and thought I should reread it and comment on every chapter- So... here I am. :D

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Jai Rose chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
AHhhhhh! Love it! :D
Jai Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So I don't know if I reviewed this chapter- But, THIS STORY IS AWESOME AND DESERVES ALL THE AMAZINGNESS! :D

Just thought I should let you know!
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
This story is just getting more and more exciting :D
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Uh ohes is all I can say.

Reading on
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I'm a complete scardy-cat and this evil shadowy thing freaks me out but I LOVE this story so I'm going to keep reading.

I confess myself a bit of a RaiKim shipper so that moment with the hair stroking was cute. At the same time, I love how when you write, I can see it actually happening in the show itself. Every character is so IC. And you're managing to balance their dialogue and actions perfectly which I just fail at.
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This story is really intriguing so far and it's quite an old story where this site is concerned :D

I'm so going to be reading on and hopefully filling your e-mails with annoying reviews :P Everything is so fantastically written and I'm terrified of this evil force already :O

Reading on
zestychicken2 chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
I feel sad for you because you hit 99 reviews and never got another one :)

Let me just tell you, I follow your story 'sold' (I don't know if you know that or not lol) and WOW... This is so much lighter, and so much... DIFFERENT! :D But I really like it. Though you say this is ametuer writing, it's definitely something fun and light, and easy to read (until closer to the end, which is still relatively light). Their personalities are so in character, I could have mistaken it for part of the ACTUAL show :D

I love how you use all the jokes, and the same language, and I LOVE how you write in first person! It was definitely a story I was really happy I started :) It was nice - normally stories that I really enjoy take me DAYS to finish because they're so long, but this one was, in some sort of a way, short and sweet.

I'm definitely going to read the sequel, though I'm not sure if it'll be tonight :) I was a little proud of the Naruto reference :) :) I love that show, and I'm really happy to see someone out there who's seen Naruto & watches Xiaolin Showdown too XD

There were a few mistakes, but definitely ones that are forgetting within the plot of this story :) It would be nice, if things could go a little more in-depth, character wise... I'm sure there are many questions that will be answered in the sequel, like why Kimiko? And if Kimiko & Raimundo have some sort of a relationship, or if they might have feelings for each other (I'm a big sucker for KimxRai haha if you can't tell), if JACK has a creepy obsession for her, and smaller things such as that.

MY FAVORITE PART - actually, my two favorite parts... When she's in the Wu vault, trying to find the figure, when she starts thinking of the horror movies and then there's that one line "they never look up" and, low and behold, he's up there. It was pure classic, though original and I LOVED it!

Also, I loved your description of the final showdown :) Simply because you didn't know exactly WHO would win (well pretty much lol but still), and how you ended where they were all fighting to get ahold of her. I really like how, even though Jack was way behind in the beginning, you didn't cancel him out as a possibility right away :) The picture you gave the readers when Raimundo held her in his arms :) I loved it, and I probably squealed out loud when I read it - (big RaixKim fan, lol see?)

you're descriptions were also great in a way that there were enough to give the reader a general description, but not too much, so we could still imagine things for ourselves. I thought for sure I would see a very heavy similarity in Jack's kidnapping scene to the one in Sold (with them in the lab) which in some ways I did, but those made me smile, recalling the earlier part of the first story I've read from you :)

Oooh! This is a really long review, I apologize from the rambling :) I can't wait to see more stories from you, because I really enjoy them a lot! Hopefully, eventually we'll get a story where Raimundo and Kimiko are together (not crazy like in Sold, how he tried to turn Jack in) and not mysterious (where we can't tell if they have feelings for each other, or not) like in this one :D Haha but keep up the amazing work! I'm really happy I read this!

I hope you enjoyed the review lols :D

-zesty-
narutolover1996 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
is there romance between chase and kimiko
yuki fujimoto chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
this was an amazinng story, i couldn't stop reading til it was over. i loved it and i'm sure i'll love the sequel, too.