Reviews for Inextricable
Chibi-Can chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Hey why hasn't Edward gone up a few ranks? Shouldn't he be colonel or something by now?
KaChan84 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
i know you wrote this like 7 years ago but i really wanted to tell you ho much i loved it, thank you for sharing :)
Kina Kalamari chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
What to even say...

This fic was really, really excellent. I liked that it wasn't hugely long. Short and to the point, you know? Your funky alternate universe was intriguing, inspiring a few questions in its own right. Your characterizations were believable, with enough connections back to who they were so as not to feel OOC.

I'm going to go find the sequel now. :]
KawaiikekechanNLI chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Thank god you're continuing this, otherwise I'd come after you ;) Great work, can't wait to read on!
Justin chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Hey Orange Singer, I stayed up till 2:47! Ha! XD

Great story. I always wanted Winry to just at least glimpse what Ed had to go through almost every day. So many cute and sweet scenes. The mention of Vera's good taste and fixing her up to marry Ed were funny too. I almost died of laughter hearing Mustang's joke about Ed doing it all to get out of paper work. Yeah I find those little bits of dry humor hilarious. Awesome job. Funny. Sweet. Romantic. Adventurous. Action-packed. Suspenseful. Deep. Mysterious. With a pretty well thought-out plot. This is superb!
ninadizz chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
this was amazing! i am gonna read the sequel RIGHT now!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
woah...awesome work!

a bit hanging for me, i mean, i was expecting you would still have some sort of sequel for this but nonetheless, it was still very good...

i loved your plot; it's full of suspense and mystery, i had to keep on reading to satisfy my curiosity.

congratulations for the wonderful story! XD
funvince chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
This is a great AU. I have no problems with the anime canon ending, but this is a much happier ending. The changes that have occurred are interesting such as Al going to college and Winry moving to Central. I like Martel so it's cool that she had a part to play. You managed to weave in stuff from post-episode 27 into your new world and it worked quite well.
Orange Singer chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Hey, I stayed up until 2:42 in the morning just to read your story. Awesome job! I loved your OCs. They weren't Mary Sues, and the names were perfect. They seemed to fit in with the manga/anime nicely. There is nothing I hate more than OCs, because most are Mary Sues, but yours rock. 'twas a fun read!
Pensulliwen chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
Wonderful story, I loved it! It's so hard to find a really good FMA fanfiction, with an engaging plot and grammar that doesn't reduce you to a seizuring mess on the floor. And EdWin's never a bad touch, either! Thanks so much for writing this.
GDrone chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
Brilliant story, extremely well-written and developed.
KatsyKat chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
What a great story!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
Oh, I loved this! I'm always looking for good Ed stories, and I'm particularly fond of EdWin (or Royai, hehe) if I'm going to read romance fics. Post-series speculation fics are a shameless addiction for me! This had a great dose of intrigue and action, just like the series does, and I also loved how you wonderfully interwove the idea that there was more to the backstory (like how they got to that point from the end of the anime) without it interfering with your main story plot. The characterizations were fantastic, especially in light of them being older than they were in the series. This was a great read, and thank you for sharing it with us! (Even if I'm over a year late in finding it, hehe. I love coming across good, complete fics!)
Sophie1221 chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Superb plot, great bad guy, wonderful writing...I love your story! Okay onto the sequeal...
Shakugan no Shana chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
that was cool story... i'l go and read th sequel now ;)