Reviews for Finding Solace
Shadow Puzzle chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Please please please please please X infinity, please finish this story!
Shadow Puzzle chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is amazing, you are a wonderful writer! It's hard to come by stories this good on fanfiction, thank you for writing this!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Woah.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Please update soon!

I really like this story!

I just love this Robin!

Please continue!
Authoress of Evil chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Wow... you shot Robin... twice... Now that's just low.

Anyway, when I reached the last chapter, I searched everywhere for the NEXT CHAPTER button. Everywhere. I even resorted to clicking the forward button repeatedly. I was just so sure that it wasn't over. It doesn't feel over. Far too many loose ends. I know that you like loose ends because of that whole sitcom deal, but I think that more ends should be tied up than this. If you don't mind, I'm going to write my own continuation of this. I won't post it on ffn. I'll keep it to myself. Just so that a few more ends are tied up. Something just doesn't feel right about this ending. And, that's what fanfiction is for, isn't it? To end something or continue something that you felt wasn't given a better chance? That's what I believe it is. So, I'll write a fanfic of a fanfic. This is amazing, or was amazing... two years ago...
Regin chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
heartless16 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
i really love this story.

you did a good job showing emotions in the story.

I really love robin's soliloquy.

is it being continued or is this chapter the end?
KMSprismacoulure chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Excellent story. Your writing is skilled. A couple things, though. Beast Boy and Cyborg should know who Batman is. If you are writing about the Teen Titans cartoon, BB and Cyborg know about Batman.
sailorraerobgirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
alright so you havent updated in like a year but i wish you would because this is like one of the best tt fanfics ive ever read.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
I think, that Batman/Bruce always saw Dick/Robin taking over both parts of his life. Bruce wanted Dick to live to continue being his son. Batman needs some form of sidekick without one Batman goes insane and starts killing off his enemies. At least that's what always happened in the comics. Batman always went insane w/o a Robin and Bruce always went all out batman without someone for him to take care of.

Anyways sorry about the rant. You're doing very well and I would just like to say keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Cylor chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Well this is certainly off to an impressive start!
Red X chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
Awesome! I hope Robin get better soon. Raven will visit him on Waynes manor?
RobRae4ever chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I cant believe Robin coud not take care of only three criminals. And only one armed.
Aquarian17 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
you seem to capture Robin pretty well I must say, not many people are able to catch his other (Dick Grayson) side as accurately as you did, way to go!

this story is definately getting an interesting edge to it, please update soon!
RavenQuill chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Oh, wow! It's been a year or so, so surely you're almost ready to add another chapter? I love the story! You're writing brought tears to my eyes, something that is not easily achieved!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »