Reviews for Things Remembered
nathy.faithy chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This was lovely! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Never knew he was wear a bullet proof vest he was injured so I figured he wasnt.

Anyway...

I love this way of them getting together and having a meaningful sexually experience for both of them .iT WAS WRITTEN VERY TASTEFULLY.

I WISH THE SHOW COULD OF BEEN LIKE THIS. This is so much better. To bad the show could of had something like this or even ending this way.
shirts47 chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
OMG

I LOVE this story, Please keep writing them like this and you could be famous. It is awesome, if only it went this way in the actual series

LOVE JJ
jfg207 chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
This is great! Show what true love can do! Please more of these stories that mean so much to lover of all shapes and conditions.

Jeanette
SupernaturalGurl chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
ahh, sorry i missed the update which was a while ago lol. but good story i liked it. seeing as im in luv with ML lol
0101010 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Long time no read, girlfriend! Mon Dieu! Hot stuff!

Glad you finished it-liked the way you did it-now I need to go have a cold shower so I can get back to work! Great writing!
Darkwarsanimevampiregurl chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
I thought it was fabulous and i agree with you that the injury should have been lower
shywr1ter chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
So glad Logan got the present he really wanted!

This was such a lovely image, I could just see it played out:

"She slides her hands down his chest to the waistband of his pants. Logan grabs her hands and looks at her. Max notes his nervousness and ambivalence. She gives him a smile and whispers, 'It's okay.' Logan nods and lets go of her hands." So glad to that Max knew just how to react!

And where's the rolly-eye smilie when I need it? “That's because you and Max see only each other, even in a room with other people. Fortunately for me, I found my soul mate in Maria, so I can be sympathetic..."

Thanks for your answer to the mooshy birthday challenge!
lilmouse chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Why have I not noticed this story before?

I'll have to dig deeper and see what else I've missed, lol!

Bling and Max working together to give Logan a special birthday is super. I think it is very in character for both of them. Love their dialogue. :)

The idea of the art gallery for the picnic is romantic and practical - especially for November! I like their nervous thoughts as Max bravely makes another attempt at a date with Logan and Logan comes to realize he doesn't have to be anyone but himself with Max.

Lovely - and I've only just started! I'll have to try to make the remaining chapters last as sadly, I note there are only three more after this one.

Bring on the 'fluff', lol!

Cheers!

Mouse :)
Mari83 chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Such a tender but passionate love-scene… Happy sigh!

What I like the most about this chapter (and the whole story) is that their insecurities – while still there – are shrinking bit by bit so they can just enjoy each other’s presence and even are comfortable enough with each other to talk about those issues in such a calm, open way.

Apart from all the M/Lness, which I love of course, my second favourite scene is the conversation between Bling and Logan.

“I thought about asking Max out shortly after we met.”

Hm.. interesting….

“I thought about asking Max out shortly after we met.”

Even more interesting:-)

„Aikido, Kung fu, and Krav Maga.“

Okay, of course I know the first two , but have never heard of „Krav Maga“….

“And here I thought you just rubbed your hair with a towel and let it go wherever it landed,” she commented as she leaned on the doorway.”

Nice detail!

I’m looking forward to more Bling - Max-interaction in “Enligthenement”…
SupernaturalGurl chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
i like it so far, update it makes us all happy lol
Jade-Tessier chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
aww!

keep it up :)
DeniB chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
To quote Logan in your story, "Thank You" for

such a beautifully written story. The love scenes were tender, passionate and extraordinary. You capture the characters with all their doubts and insecurities and

bring them into the beginning a mature and

loving relationship. I look forward to the

next chapter. Please update soon.