Reviews for Again
dv36muskan chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
This is one of the rare few SA fanfics that is complete and the ending is satisfying. I do feel for something more, but it is an extension of a Hayao Miyazaki film, so I reckon it suits it well.
I love Chihiro's dauntless and quirky behaviour, and I love how Haku is so regal and elegant and powerful, yet so humble and gentle.
I love how Boh's abilities are brought out, and his comments and sarcasm gave me a good laugh. Especially when he walked in on Haku and Chihiro's 'moment'.
One thing that irks me, though, is that the story didn't have any mention of Rin or Kamaji or the Sootballs. I know it doesn't really make a difference, but Chihiro should've at least mentioned them, I think.
All in all, I really enjoyed reading this. It was short yet sweet.
dv36muskan chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Just, wow..!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Fun fact: a fathom is equal to six feet.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Rwei was a reference to Sailor Moon, right?
wanna-play-a-game chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
I have mixed feelings about this fanfic.
Kyaren chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Oh my god
I looooooooove this!
Ian Greene chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Orochi has EIGHT heads! His name means Snake sleeping on eight branches.
Pajtshiabvaj chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
oh my oh my. . .on my day off of work and I am happily staying up late and reading this awesome story. *clears throat* do you have any intention in sending this to Miyazaki and have him look over it and convince him to use it for a sequel?

wouldn't it be amazing if he took up the offer? Thanks for writing this and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/15/2012

i love this storyyyyyyy!
spirited away forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

love it!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
So imaginitive, I love it! XD The whole story was incredibly romantic and adventurous, I was absolutely enamoured with the whole story! I'd hope for a sequel, but the ending is perfect too!
happily-ever-after chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
KazeNoSakura chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
Hi-hi! I was browsing through your stories and noticed this one. I remembered how Miyazaki-san left such an open ending to his movie and I felt sad because of that. However, after reading your story I felt a more closure for the two. I'm so happy with your story. It was well written, very descriptive and exciting! Plus, I absolutely love the little notes you leave before and after your chapters. They're quite comical and I enjoy them very well. _ You are awesome at what you do! Keep them stories coming and I'll be sure to read them! :D