Reviews for Again
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 6/2
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Fun fact: a fathom is equal to six feet.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Rwei was a reference to Sailor Moon, right?
wanna-play-a-game chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
I have mixed feelings about this fanfic.
Kyaren chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Oh my god
I looooooooove this!
Ian Greene chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Orochi has EIGHT heads! His name means Snake sleeping on eight branches.
Pajtshiabvaj chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
oh my oh my. . .on my day off of work and I am happily staying up late and reading this awesome story. *clears throat* do you have any intention in sending this to Miyazaki and have him look over it and convince him to use it for a sequel?

wouldn't it be amazing if he took up the offer? Thanks for writing this and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/15/2012

i love this storyyyyyyy!
spirited away forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

love it!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
So imaginitive, I love it! XD The whole story was incredibly romantic and adventurous, I was absolutely enamoured with the whole story! I'd hope for a sequel, but the ending is perfect too!
happily-ever-after chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
KazeNoSakura chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
Hi-hi! I was browsing through your stories and noticed this one. I remembered how Miyazaki-san left such an open ending to his movie and I felt sad because of that. However, after reading your story I felt a more closure for the two. I'm so happy with your story. It was well written, very descriptive and exciting! Plus, I absolutely love the little notes you leave before and after your chapters. They're quite comical and I enjoy them very well. _ You are awesome at what you do! Keep them stories coming and I'll be sure to read them! :D
mitsuchan325 chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
KYA! I LOVED IT! and you are so right, miyazaki-san is so cruel! i'll be looking for more from you.
MasshiroTsuki chapter 11 . 1/24/2009