Reviews for The Problem with Pink
Flip Ants chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Revoltingly fluffy. And I loved every second of it.
HeartKnowsMore26 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
hahahaha I laughed at the end of the story! Its soooo cute!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
lol AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Mochibun chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lol "small army of pink-haired children" they must have gotten to work :p
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
oh haha the pink hair! that's so cute. I've never read a story where Sakura tries to turn Sasuke's hair pink
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
haha!very funny:)
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh that was so cute! quite different from your angst ones!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw!The story was so cute!:)
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aww.

this was truly adorable. especially the last part.
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Haha, very lovely. My favorite part might be overprotect Sasuke patting Naruto down for candy. Hah! It's also a funny thought, Sasuke with pink in his hair... and being concerned about the sharingan clashing. Very funny story - but not crack funny, like a lot of Naruto stories. A calm, well thought out, well developed kind of funny, with a nice dash of sweet and romance and all that too. Fantastic; I think it warrants a fav. :D
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
LOL! LOVE IT!
kaleidoscope moon chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is possibly one of my favorite one-shots ever. So cute and fantastic. I could completely see Sakura doing that. She's crazy person, that girl. Anyways, amazing job. :3
oh.bonita chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
so cute!
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was halarious! I'd have to say my favorite part was what Misayaka said at the end!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'm not really into SasuSaku, but this story is so sweet, I love it!

She left him still sitting on the bathroom floor, staring after her with a look that was half bemused and half forlorn.

I can just picture him sitting there, pondering the troubles of pink-haired Uchiha boys, and it cracks me up *giggles*

"What the fuck! Augh! Don't touch me there!"

Sasuke froze. There was a long and exceedingly awkward moment.

*rotfl* *rotfl* *rotfl*

"I never knew it was contagious," Naruto blurted out. "Wow!" He snickered.

*giggles*

I would so love to see a picture of Sasuke with pink streaks XD

They take a moment to mull this over, but it doesn't take long for one boy to insist, "Tell us why Daddy wears the pajamas with little foxes on them, Misa-neechan!"

*another bout of giggles*