Reviews for Dream Island Obsessional Park
Malatruse chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This story has always been a favorite of mine. I was in a store today when I saw the Paranoia Agent soundtrack, with the words Dream Island Obsessional Park, and I wondered how I ever could have forgotten this.
Radical Hartless chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
DANG...

Scary...and...creepy...and...better than MY PA fic! No, I'm okay with that. This is CREEPY. Dang, this is creepy...I'll never look at Lil' SLugger the same way AGAIN! I'll never get a night's rest, either!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEH?

Heh. Continue, I hope this gives you encouragement!

R.H.
the Raven of Roses chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
you write with an uncanny...easiness.

characters seem to flow from you. you keep with the spirit of the anime even with a plethora of new characters...

i admit, i am very impressed.

i'm going to try my hand at writing a paranoia agent fic as well, methinks.

good luck with the rest of your fic, mon ami.

take care.
the Raven of Roses chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
*nodnod*

very, very good.
the Raven of Roses chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
this one is good.

very good.

kudos to you!

it is difficult, notoriously so, to write a paranoia agent fic.

keep up the good work!
Emily chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Just read through the first three chapters. You're wonderful at making the reader feel like they're in the story. Not to mention you keep the style of the actual anime in the story, which is hard to find around here. I even get that weird sense of anticipation I got when I was watching the series. Great job, I hope you do more.
Bert the Nomad chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Dude...if anyone person on this entire web-site could write a nail-biting, brilliantly written, suspensful sequel to one of my favorite anime series EVER, you were the one to do it. This is the best...and I mean the BEST...fan fiction on PA I have ever read. YOu can count on me reviewing any new chapter!
Nehszriah chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
*rocks back and forth* Nez-chan should not have read this with the soundtrack playing in the background. For Esacape, I play Escape. For Sub-usual, I play Sub-susal. It does bad things to the brain.

Keep up the work! It chills me and that's just the way I like my Paranoia Agent!
Esca Madeline chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
OMG! You're back! Happy happy joy joy!

(Calms down) Okay. I'm better now.

Poor Mia. You know, the perspective of a grandparents hasn't been used yet-and I thouroughly commend you for pulling it off. I feel for the old lady. I really do. (Die Janice! DIE!)

Ahem. Anyway, good job. Now that I'm done with my own fic, I'm on the edge waiting for you and Terryllenium. (Where is he, anyway?) Don't keep me waiting! _~

Best of luck,

TURMOIL
SonofArgo2008 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
u have a very aswome story going on here i cant wat for more keep up the good work.
Black Skies chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Ah! Nicely done! Can't wait for the next chapter.

And you said you got the Paranoia Agent OST? So lucky.
Terryll Preston chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Good God Booster! This was nothing short of exceptional! THIS is what all stories should sound like and be written like! The flow, good god the flow of your writing was top notch and there was nary a stutter to be found! It was almost absolute perfection! Truth be told, you don't need ANYONE critiquing your work here! It's that damn incredible! Take it from me, you have nothing to worry about in the least if ever plan on becoming a full-time author...because I think that anything you write would sell!

As for the story itself...wow! I don't think I can find the words to describe how engaging it is! It really does pull you into the strangness that seems to surround Andrew and those he's close to. His dreams are ALWAYS descriptive and extremely visual due to your wondrous writing style. All the other characters - supporting and otherwise - breath with life and animation, not seeming to be just simple cutboard cut-outs just placed in there for the sake of them being there (something which I admit I am sometimes guilty of). Overall, this chapter was just as incredible as the first and I hope that the insane lack of reviews you've received hasn't deterred you from contiuing. If so, it would be a true lost to all of us tired of the dull and numerous 'Lil' Slugger x some bimbo' romance stories plastered all over this category. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm ready for something a bit more...I don't know...unpredictable and exciting. And I think that I have found that here...

Keep up the good work Booster!

See you next review!

Terryllennium
Maggot Death chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
this story caught my eye. it had strange life-like feelings in it...it was beautifly written.

Maggot Death
SonofArgo2008 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
great story keep up the good work and update often
Speranza Verde chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was actually really good. Made you think a little. The one thing I don't understand is at the end with the words within the numbers, I can't make out what it's suppose to say.