Reviews for Changing Lanes
Zippy chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
No! You can't leave a chapter tease like that! Gr.
whitney5678 chapter 21 . 10/3/2007
I loved it. It was great
bloodyHELLitsHP chapter 21 . 11/26/2006
I really like this story. I read it for the first time a xouple of months ago and just had to come back to read again. I've been listening to "Your Guardian Angel" by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus while reading and I really think it fits...so I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated this and hope you decide to write more!
dreamingdarling chapter 14 . 11/21/2006
Great story. I'll do a long comment at the end, but first i wanted to say...ANOTHONY IS A BASTARD..ahh, i feel better now ive let that out..LOl. brilliant.
hermyohnee chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
oh come on now! use your brain for just one milisecond. why need to send draco away when lucius is impregnating cissy? sheesh. they are husband and wife and lucius is a wizard! he can justsilencio the room and he definitely can get cissy in a room with him and drakie poo can't do anything about it!
Spooky Biscuits of Doom chapter 21 . 8/11/2006
Woho!

Alrighty! that rocked! One of the best ones I've read in a long time. Hope you'll write more stories. Yay!
flip chick chapter 21 . 7/4/2006
AW *BREATH* AW...LOL...sorry, but that was just TOO cute!..lol...keep it up!
pinklady24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was really good...quite good! Insanely good! It wasn't your typical D/Hr...which was awesome because I was getting bored with those! I loved it! In fact, reading it has made me late for work...so I have to make this short!
Panic 4 Lyf chapter 21 . 6/20/2006
That was an amazing story... it was captivating, sad, genuinly sweet and downright brilliant. You are most definitely going on my favouite authors list! Just one little question, is that really the end? It just (to me) cut everything off a bit early, I thought maybe Draco would kill his father and the ending would be more... i dunno, happier? wrong word for it I know, but I found the last few lines quite ideal for the ending, no matter how confusing it was. Loved it and I can't to read more of your stories!

Ell
COnfused chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
I'm confused . .
Nunquam chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
THAT.. IS.. SO.. FREAKING.. AWESOME. I love it I love it I love it I love it.

But..

At the end..

HOW DID SHE DO THAT?

o.o
Lauren chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
Sorry, but this was a really sucky ending!

Please do an epilogue!

YOU POT 'MIONE IN DANGER AGAIN!

DAMN!
blueatom chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
aw that was rocking story loved it, very exciting and cool and it had my most favourite jealousy lol call me cruel but hey dnt give a crap anways excellent fic
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 21 . 6/6/2006
LOVVED IT! (Holy Crap! do you SEE all thoses exclimation marks?)

-Peace.
Sepheria chapter 21 . 6/6/2006
Geez..You sure do know how to keep someone on the edge of their seat. Great story. I sure enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what u cook up next!

~*~*~Ja Ne~*~*~