Reviews for TwentyEight Days
Bookworm1955 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Definitely potential for a sequel or two - please?!
bec chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Great story. Wish there was more.
Sage Q chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
great story, very well writtin
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I hope Carter instigated and aided in the decimation!
Hockey17 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Excellent
nicimac chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
ooh, I like it i like it.

I love the way it's based around their current feelings and doesn't (generally) flash back to the events off world so we have to use our imaginations.

Great work, a very different and interesting story - thank you.
MeadowUndertown chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
This story was so wonderfully dark.. and emotions were just so powerful that i felt all their pain and anguish like it was my own.. YOU are a very gifted writer!.. well done!
littlemissliketofight chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
this was awesome. dark, complex, and in character. xx
Noontide chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Oh my. I must say that this was completely amazing.

The depth to it just blew me away! You wrote it so beautifully that it felt like I was there, going through all of that with them, and it evoked such a rich emotional response that I haven't felt in reading something in quite a long while. The relationships between the guys and Sam was wonderfully written, and I loved the way you dealt with the aftermath of what was done with them.

Kudos to you, and thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful piece of work.
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Awesome psych-drama. All the characters are in true play here in their traumas. Love that you didn't need very graphic descriptions of the men's ordeals. The imagery here is spectacular, esp the first gathering of the men in Sam's SGC quarters and on to their compulsion to be near her. Priceless imagery of the tormented Jack whenever he's near Sam - just wow to the stark tension between them. And of course Teal'c and his wordless plea to Sam for understanding and proximity, and Daniel's anguished embrace of Sam in the infirmary; powerful.

The finale was inspired. I was so tense with Sam and Jack's face off; Jack's banked rage almost inseparable from his affection for her, and Sam's willingness to trust him when she couldn't be sure she could trust herself - Beautiful scene. Well, if I haven't said how much I enjoyed this creative psychological rollercoaster, I'll say it now: Excellent read that paid off from beginning to end. SG-1 addicted and tracking down all your previous work, be prepared for REALLY late reviews!
Oma-1 chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Sel, you excelled yourself - again! I love reading your SG fic in all its incarnations, but this one gripped me. Your telling of the aftereffects of the mission is masterly - especially the way Sam realises that she has to help her guys heal. Of course she has to help Jack first! I really hope there's a sequel dealing with Daniel & Teal'c too.

PS Why I couldn't find you on FF before now beats me cos you've obviously been here a while *rolleyes*...gleefully toddles off to read more of your fic :D
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
I found this really interesting because of the upside down cliche idea and because you didn't fall into the trap of thinking because they're male, they wouldn't mind as much. Great story. Poor boys.
liketoread chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Just discovered this story. Wow! Lots of depth, lots of character work. Hope you do (have done?) a sequel.
Alys chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Love the story. Not what I expected at all. I really wish there were more!
gatemedic chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Wow. And wow. I don't know what to say. Touched me on so many levels. Thank you.