Reviews for Three Little Words
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Sweet little fic. Saying "I love you" is meaningless. What matters is how you show it in your actions. Andros proves his love for his wife and daughter in this.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Fantastic is adorable.
Bb Clarinet player chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
please finish this story. It is so wonderful. I loved it
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love it! It's soo sweet! Andros is so cute and nice and ...*sighs* He's perfect!

Kiss*
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
It was so romantic! Happy Birthday, Mz. Daydream.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I told you ages ago I love this story! You should put up a sequel! Maybe for Jenny's birthday...

Love,

AH/AY
jenny chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
*copypastes review for Wake Up Call here* anyways! happy birthday, bea! (or, Mz. Daydream!) reallyreallyreally great story! and i love cara! but i think it's so sad how she thinks andros doesn't love her... *sniff, sob* and why doesn't cara call ashley 'mommy'? why 'mom'? she calls andros 'daddy'! :P it doesn't really matter - i just saw that and wondered...

i typed up more of our story... didn't actually write more... i'm becoming a bit more obbsessed with the eragon fandom, simply because i've read, loved, and wondered about the books. it also helps that my friend likes it to! so hurry up! do SOMETHING to pull me back here! BEFORE I'M LOST FOREVER! *wails in agony*

but other than that, i'm going to go review Saving Angel so you dont' yell at me for that! :)

update soon!
thepoweroflove chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
loved it
DizneeDol chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hey! This is an awsome story. I loved it. It was so cute. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MZ. DAYDREAM!