Reviews for Not Wonderful, But It's Life
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/25
I really really loved this story. I loved the ending omg.
appalove chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Dare I say, this was the perfect Hyde/Jackie Christmas story! It was the right amount of both funny and touching. Great one shot. Definitely going in my favourites. :)
Funny.Bonez chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I loved it! It was so wonderful! The ending was truly amazing! A happy foreshadowing of the future of Sam and Hyde...well, happy for me. Lol
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my God, that ending was so perfect!
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*sighs* This was just lovely. Lovely.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Beautiful!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm not sure if I have commented before, but if I haven't and this is the first time - I'm super sorry! xD

I've read this one-shot at least once or twice a month D Yes, it is THAT amazing! - In fact, it's one of my very favorites.

I guess the beauty of this fanfic is not only the Jackie/Hyde implications, but because I can honestly see this as an episode. ) Hyde and Jackie are so both in-character, and you paint such a vivid picture without using over-the-top flourishing words. I honestly cannot find one thing wrong or anything to change with this one-shot.

Thank you so much for sharing this piece of awesomness with us. - You've really satisfied my craving of the Zennie couple. )
calicar chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh my God, how WONDERFULLY sweet! I always thought Hyde and Jackie were meant to be together and you display it marvelously. Bravo!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The best J/H Christmas story I've read!
Snicker212 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Ah that last part is making me tear up! I adore it!
Marionette chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
if only this had happened! sigh!
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow, that was awesome! The art of ending a story is a difficult one to master, but the ending was absolutely perfect! Great job!

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Truly amazing story. I love all the symbolism, especially at the end when the ornament broke I thought that was classic and it made me very happy because it gave hope that they would get back together again. I liked the line "it's still there you know" when Hyde was talking about the mistletoe, true Hyde fashion and it made me happy that they kissed. You did a really good job.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh my gosh, this was perfection. I love how you write those two. Your Hyde is perfect. Quick to suspect and determined to stay Zen. But Jackie...she really is his happiness personified and he can't help but want and love her.

This was an amazing take on the "It's A Wonderful Life" plot. I really liked that you brought up the car scene in S2 where Hyde tells her she'll find somebody great. That is my ALL-TIME favorite J/H scene.

Then the ending of this? With her pushing him to explain the gift and him still trying to maintain his Zen but her being able to tell all that he meant just by looking at him...aw!

And I really really loved how Jackie's gift crashed to the floor. Yup.

Thanks so much for sharing! The title of this story is just so fitting too!
diff.ending chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I really like this story. Especially with the return of our favorite sarcastic angel. The best part is him showing Hyde the flashbacks of true happiness.