Reviews for Reflections
DC111 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Ironically, I found Sonic to be more in character during Shadow's reflections of him than I did when Sonic himself was the one doing the thinking. The same is true in reverse, actually. Not to say he was OUT of character, though. I can see Sonic having a spark of vengeance in him, especially in Sonic Adventure 2. He's competitive; he doesn't like when other people can match him like that.

I don't think any of it is out of character so much as it's... how to put it... a different interpretation of characterization that's ALREADY THERE. It's different, but it's also really well done. :)
nagami cabasa chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
this made me give a lopsided smile to the monitor. a good lopsided smile! it's just... whenever i get reminded of shadow's fall i get a little down myself. (sweatdrop)

but this was great! i actually see sonic acting aggressively and being jealous because he's a person too, so the act of describing his turmoil was really executed nicely. and shadow's part, with his confused and "blind" rage, and that last line! oh, i cry, i cry. xD awesome job on both parts.
Whinnie chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Wow. This is really angsty and tragic. Me like! - P I think you could've given them better endings, but oh well. Still good. )
playstation14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Great job on summing up Sonic and Shadow's thoughts during SA2! Such a shame that Sonic Team butchered Shadow's 'death' :(
crystal tears of betrayal chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
I liked this story because you actually made a Sonic and Shadow story without it being Sonadow or Shadic (even though I like those pairings too). Just one small mistake. Instead of 'something that she did 50 year ago.' shouldn't it be 'something that she did 50 year-S- ago.'? Keep up the good work and keep on writing.
Angel chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Very well written, you expressed Sonic's and Shadow's personalities and emotions very well. The ending was so sad, poor Shadow. Great job!
Kanius chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Wow, now this a great story. Nice to see a story featuring Sonic and Shadow that is NOT even a Sonadow fic. Thank you, DQ! Now all is right in the world.

Once again, short but sweet.

Kanius the V
Swift178 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Well, I said I'd review so I am. What can I say? I'm impressed. I've never seen a Sonic and Shadow fic like this that wasn't a Sonadow. Or maybe there were and I haven't seen them... anyway, I liked it. I didn't really think Sonic was OOC, not by much. Good job
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Again this is was a really great story Dark thanks for e-mailing. you described Shadow's thought better than i could ever do, anyways i hope you'll read my very first sonic story. Sayonara.
A Dream Writer chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
I really liked this little thing you made here. It expressed both of the twos feelings very well during Sonic Adventure 2. It always feels good to go back into the past of what happened...and you've done it good. Great job.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
3 Nice!
Darkhymns chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Nice, I truly loved the last line. You've really showed the relationship between these two, and how in turn they both help each other confront their own selves, just as here with Sonic helping Shadow achieve Maria's true wish. Very well done, I enjoyed this piece. Great job! :)
Wouldn't u like 2 no .cool one chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
This was very interesting. I really liked this short story. It's quite different from other stories in this category. It really gets you thinking about the relationship between Sonic and Shadow. Good job! You're a good author.
Ficmaster chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Nice.
Little Pink Rose chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
GREAT is this the end? i don't have any thought but i want to thank u for this great story