Reviews for Captivated
Hot, just hot. Wow.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
U should make a video of chapter 2 cus I want to see it
Norrab chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
How long have u been writing these cause u r fukin awsome at it
DemolitionLvr chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
holy. shit. dude.

I want to point out specifics that I found totally awesome, but I'd have to paraphrase the entire story.

So just... nice.

Oh, I know this is like, what, 6 years old, but I just thought I'd let you know how much it cracked me up.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Huh. Go fig. Wouldn't have pegged Robin as a sub.

Coincidentally, my wife, who is studying for a degree in Psychology, just last semester had a class that explored the whole BDSM phenomenon. I learned a lot, most especially that it isn't quite the completely weird and freakish thing that those in the know think it is. There is more respect involved (and respect is to me the hallmark of a good relationship) than it appears on the surface. Still not for me, though.

But the story was pretty good. ;)
Courtney chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Omg! I love this especially where Raven said "You called?" Haha brilliant!
LC Cowgirls chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Cool
MissTayy chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Man this wasa hott ass story!

i loved it. it was dirty and freakay!

robin setting "rules" was hilarious. swear died laughing!

lol
DriftStar chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
dat was some good shit omg but raven could have lke fleed away b4 the others got ther or something so they wouldn't find out lol eitherr post more good stuff hehehe ty
abc chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
pretty good story! congrats! I like the way you write lemmons without sounding... um... gross like the other ones I've read... besides I love the way you always make it funny and profund at the same time! again congratulations!

P.D. xD hahaha "screaming for the mountains" hahahaha
Just Visiting chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I love this story!

It's so dirty! (the good kind)
Master of Fire24 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
that was a good story and you are a really good writer. write more stories like this this one.
Kawairashii6 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
So sexy! I love it!
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
To good.
alena-chan chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Wow... this was really awesome!

I absolutely loved it..._

Nice portrayal (sp?) of Raven. I could really imagine Raven acting like that... _

“Enough of that,” Raven said. “You’ll make me go.” ... my favourite line and a really great line.

Anyway, this is really a wonderful story and I hope to read more from you soon.

Take care!