Reviews for Well, Gosh
Anonimity Is A Virtue chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
“So? C’mon, Son, wake up and smell the coffee already. Your book hasn’t been selling very well recently, and I must say it seems to Me that there’s more pressing matters for You to attend to than one girl being a little bit sceptic... war, starvation, Michael Bolton...”

“But Jesus Chr-”

“Don’t take Your own name in vain, it’s tacky.”

.God. And I don't even have a god, but that was hysterical. I haven't laughed this hard since... well, ever.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
wonderful fic, with God,Jesus,AND Buffy bashing!love it!
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was hilarious - I especially loved the part about Little J settling down with Willow. Keep up the good work or perish.
Jo Soulliere chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*chuckles* ahh this was brilliant. I loved it :) Very well written.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This is very humorous.
toestastegood chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Heh, brilliant. Nice explanation for the holy water not working.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I'm a good Catholic, but I can't help but be amused at this story. You have a wicked sense of humor. I love it. But wouldn't HE be Big G, not Big J? "The problem with being all-powerful: everything was your fault, and no excuses really worked." How true! Very good story.
amytherat chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Blasphemy is so very funny today...
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Well, that was really original. I have never seen ANYTHING like that before! Really cool and so, side-splittingly funny. My fave part was,

“You try getting crucified, see how You like it! I was hoping they’d use a fish as My symbol. Judas must have been on the design committee or something...”

LoL