Reviews for The most beautiful ever
Twain Sight chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
*smacks on the back of head* You have a disgusting sense of humor ;)!

I will admit now I've passed over this a couple times just from sheer embarrasment. I had feeling this was a gag becuase of the K rating but I just wasn't sure. And when I finally worked up the courage I read the end first...just to be sure. Nice plot twist!

~Twain
Caelhir chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You played me right into that! Hilarious! Am pure awesomeness.

Best,

Caelhir
littlespider chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was absolutely brilliant! Never expected a thing until the big reveal. And it all made sense. Bravo!
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So I pretty much died laughing...

Despite the fact that it was a pumpkin, it still doesn't erase the images I managed to conjure in my mind's eye *twitch*

lol you are a genius.
SilverrAngell chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was...hilarious!

Wow, I was totally grossed out for a second there.

But then you said pumpkin and it made everything better. Sort of. I still have that picture of Legolas and the rest of them staring in my mind... O_o
PurpleHat chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hahaha. Lovely!

You toyed with us in this one. The double entendre was obvious, but you kept us waiting so long for it I became convinced that they really were talking about... well, you know. And when Legolas "bent down and lifted the fabric", I was sure I had been reading it wrong all through.

But you had the last laugh. Pumpkins indeed!
Tauriell chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh my god!

i killed myself laughing at this! Absolutely BRILLIANT!

more more more!

Autumn
The Visitor chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I love these kind of stories, so ambiguous. Of course, we can all know it's not what our dirty minds think, but it's fun all the same. I was laughing right out loud through the whole thing! Ha, of course Legolas would be the winner when it comes to plants (and other things? XD)!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
O.O PUMPKIN! Thats great! Really great!
thealmightyspork chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
omg! that was AWSOME! I loved it! So funny! Well done!

love Thealmightyspork
min chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
wah~! bad thought, bad thought!

It's well written, really! No need to be nervous! I like it! X3
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hahahahahhahahhahaha, this was really funny :o) Lovely! As I'm sure I've told you, I've decided to read ALL of your stories, and this was a very good choice :D

Love your work, keep writing :o)!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hahahahahahaha! That was great. /“It truly is the most beautiful pumpkin that I have ever cultivated. This years harvest challenge award goes to me then.”/ Of course Legolas would win. ;)
Ruse chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
LOL. A friend pointed me to this. Too funny. Good lord. ;) 'Course I say Elrond could beat even Leggy. Very clever!
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
((hits dead on desk repeatedly to try and stop laughing.)) It's-HAHAHAHAHAH-not-HAHAHAHAHA!-working!HAHAhAHAHAHAHAH! ((she might not be able to talk now but she loved the story.)) HAHa...whoa...I kind of thought maybe swords at first then hair and then I got confused and was like 'what?' Pumpkins...HAHAHA!