Reviews for Midnight Meets Moonlight
GoTherka chapter 14 . 8/19
And I just realized this story is a decade old! Wow, if you're still writing I can't even imagine how good you are now, considering this is very well written
GoTherka chapter 14 . 8/19
That was extremely stupid of her, thank God for Shippo... She would be angry if Sess was in danger and everyone had excluded her. Very idiotic indeed. She annoyed me with her outburst in the woods, again assuming something about Sesshoumaru even though she just recently reminded herself not to do that, but I can forgive that, her emotions we're already all over the place. This time she is being very selfish and inconsiderate, he waited for her for so long and she wanted to keep from him something like this. She didn't really think I guess... However! This fic is great, keeps me interested and your descriptions are just chilling sometimes :3
Zgirl001 chapter 12 . 7/14
oh my god. soo beautiful.. amazing work. loved it
The Story Siren chapter 12 . 7/5
This chapter made me cry. Whether you meant to or not, it did. I'm crying still as I type this, sniffling and snorting like a wimp. Inuyasha's death scene was what did it for me, and then all the familiar faces coming back to Kagome just opened the floodgates. I congratulate you on being an excellent enough writer to make me cry. Not many stories do that.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 21 . 6/24
omfg I truly adored the story. it took me all day to read fully thru but so worth it. I usually only go for the oc stories but I ran out on a lot of my favorite shows and games so I started from in-show character matching. yours so far is top for the inuyasha fanfics. keep it up because your fantastic! 3333
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 21 . 6/9
As your 1,500th reviewer! I would like to say wow. This was amazing!
Even though I'm sure I've read this YEARS Ago
It never cease to amaze me how well you can articulate their feelings into words . As Taylor Swift says
"I'm Wonderstruck"
Cyrish chapter 8 . 5/20
Sesshou being a little perv loool
estrela jem chapter 21 . 3/7
Excellent story and character portrayal! I love it! Thank you!
insanity1911 chapter 21 . 2/25
Wow...honestly one of the best stories I ever had the pleasure if reading. (Not only including fanfiction)
The best...emotionally moving 'end' of InuYasha ever.
I laughed. .I cried... and thoroughly enjoyed your limes and lemons... "chappeau"
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 21 . 2/24
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Noooo my bby rin D:
shymoxie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I know it's completed but I wanted to tell you how in love I am with your story. I've only just begun but I am so excited to read more. Most plots around here are boring, same old stuff repeated over and over again. But Midnight Meets Moonlight one has my heart fluttering! Wherever you are now I hope you keep up with your amazing writing :)
kimmiboo21 chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
You made me cry on inuyashas part ! Lol
This story was very well written ! Supper cute ! But not overly cute either just perfect..!
Darknessdawns chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
You did a wonderful job with this story. I found it very well written and highly enjoyable. Even though you made me cry a few times. Honestly I spent most the story smiling due to how well you captured everyone. I also really enjoyed your character growth and how the story progressed. I can see why this story won awards. It most definitely deserved them and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
marcianowtf chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Look, I know I'm way late to the game, but I absolutely adore and love your story! It's such good writing with a unique style I might add. It's so emotional, I FELT the heartache, all those scenes were written so well!
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »