Reviews for Midnight Meets Moonlight
I need Kagome to get with the program. She's actin like a lame in this story. Her outbursts don't even make sense. I'm halfway not even rooting for this relationship to work out.
That Inu/sess scene was great. Not feeling the reincarnation. It's a bit too sweet and convenient.
Really inu and kag with the self-righteous anger? Ugh.
As cruel as he was, past Sess said something she needed to hear. Kago is so damn cheerful and unrealistic all the time. She needs a wakeup call every once in a while.

And why would anyone accuse you of plagiarism just because X was raped and killed? House of the Moon wasn't the only story in which a beloved character was brutally killed and it won't be the last. There isn't a copyright on character death...
ValeforSilverwing chapter 21 . 3/4
Hi. Uhm I love the story. It was really heartwrenching at times. I have been side-reading it on mediaminer and I just want to say that I think you made a mistake uploading ch 19 there. It's a Naruto one-shot and while not bad at all, you miss the chapter about what happens in Kano's mind. Yeah...

thanks for writing
AizFutura chapter 21 . 1/30
Why Inuyasha had to die and left his incarnation in the futura? Incarnation just wasn't him. They were not the same people even Inuka had Inuyasha's memory. And i wondered why Sesshy didn't revive him using Tenseiga when he dead? Off all people, I'yasha should be the one to be around with Sesshy and Kag. I love his banter with Sesshy. Btw, you deserved won that best Kagome portrayal. She still had her little temper but not stupid, brash, rude and pathetic like most other fics made her. You did justice to her character. Your Sesshy was IC, just fine. Suited your story plotline. Amazing work!
I never reviewed this so adding this belated review. This is marked as "mecha ii" in my notes, it's very good. Just a few minor errors FYI - it should be their not there or they're. Should be Bouzu (slang for monk) not Bouzo (I think of Bozo the clown). Nice story and characters. I enjoyed it thanks.
Prissila chapter 21 . 1/18
Hermosa historia, muchas gracias por compartirla. Saludos!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 1/6
who's cutting onions in here? what a whirlind of emotions!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 1/5
Such a tear jerker of a chapter! I can't remember if I've read the entire fic before, but it is just as good the second time around even so.
Renee120 chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Called it!
GoTherka chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
And I just realized this story is a decade old! Wow, if you're still writing I can't even imagine how good you are now, considering this is very well written
GoTherka chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
That was extremely stupid of her, thank God for Shippo... She would be angry if Sess was in danger and everyone had excluded her. Very idiotic indeed. She annoyed me with her outburst in the woods, again assuming something about Sesshoumaru even though she just recently reminded herself not to do that, but I can forgive that, her emotions we're already all over the place. This time she is being very selfish and inconsiderate, he waited for her for so long and she wanted to keep from him something like this. She didn't really think I guess... However! This fic is great, keeps me interested and your descriptions are just chilling sometimes :3
Zgirl001 chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
oh my god. soo beautiful.. amazing work. loved it
The Story Siren chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
This chapter made me cry. Whether you meant to or not, it did. I'm crying still as I type this, sniffling and snorting like a wimp. Inuyasha's death scene was what did it for me, and then all the familiar faces coming back to Kagome just opened the floodgates. I congratulate you on being an excellent enough writer to make me cry. Not many stories do that.
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »