Reviews for Paintball
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
TEWG: KYAH SO CUTE! YUKI'S SO ADORABLE!

801: *shoots Shuichi's arm*

...

*gets stabbed with fork*

TEWG & 801
KirstenHope chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Lamo that was so funny!"Either that or it was Tohma breaking into their apartment again." i love this line! they r so cute :)

Gigi
The Meta chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
aw! way to cute!
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aw! That was so cute!
me.chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
sweet!love it!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
May have been a random fic but it was a damn funny good one! I've noticed that often the most random of subject matters make some of the best fiction around and this is no exception possible because they are so easy to write. As for constructive criticsim I honestly can't find aything wrong with it other than your dividing things between scenes that at first i thought meant 'bad language bleeped out' (shrugs)
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hehehe... Hmm, I've always wondered how Touma's able to break in. Good lockpicking skills? Or an extra key?
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
well i thought that was really cute :D aww he was worried. I hope you write more for this couple soon. Its a fav
Maria chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow! (i just noticed that my first word in every review is wow...wow) that was so funny! It was also sweet how Yuki got so worried! I LOVE this story! Thanks for makin my day! *dances*
JESSICA chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
NICELY WRITTEN! HAHAHA WISH I COULD SEE YUKI'S FACE THOUGH
where-my-heart-resides chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
oh, that was so cute! and sweet! i love you yuki! :) this made me REALLY happy. good job!
DarkVixenOfLight chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
shuichis so cute lol
Ketsi-aiita-n chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
ZOMFG

Ok, it was adorable. And funny. I've so stolen the Tohma breaking into their house quote. *goes to find more stories*
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Alana: Aw soo cute

Evo: meh
this one chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
that was great! _ Everyone was in character and it was an awesome story! Write on! :)