Reviews for His Angel
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh. My. Gosh! I'm so glad to have found this fic! I love it! I especially love how Goren is so 'in charge' - like he knows what he wants to happen and he assumes it's going to. I like how he's taking care of Eames in a subtle, emotional way. She needs a bit of TLC too! A lot of fanfic authors forget that, or think she needs to be beaten up by a perp in order to get some from Goren. Thanks for writing it!
superfelix chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I like it very much. The love scene is so WOW!

While I read your story I put on Green Day at iTunes.

In The Wee Small Hours is a so great episode. The court scene is so sad and strong and hard. Poor Alex. I like your serial. She is sad and Bobby tries to help her. But then in become so hot.

I liebe dich, meine Engel! German version of your last sentences. (my own language)

Je t'aime, mon ange! France version (second foreign-language of me)
MrsCreedy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love this fic. I like how it goes with Int he Wee Small Hours. that one of my favorite episodes.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I love the last line. It is so adorable, just perfect. Excellence!
Topaz Twilights chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I LOVED this.

Italian at the end, right? *_* Nice, extremely romantic touch.
Tubbie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
( M rated stories are a playground I'm a stranger at. I hang out over at the T Playground )

Well Now... clears throat.

I think Bobby and Alex had much more recreational resolution in your story,

than most of the other "wee small hours" ficlets.

Explicit high jinks indeed.

Definitely worth the read.

I'll visit your playground again.

Thanks for your story Linda.
4th6thDoc chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Ooh, that was yummy! Very good writing, great scene, I was feeling it. I kinda wish I knew which ep it continued from, but I'll get over it.
bammi1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow, that was great. Ready for more.
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow. That was hot! And beautiful...Great job guys!

~Sara