Reviews for She's Killed Again!
BettyAwesome715 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Why why why why!
*beaks down crying
This was to wonderful, why did you stop:!
ohhhhhhh my heart aches so badly seeing great talent gone to waste:(
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'm guessing after 11 years this isn't getting updated, which is a shame because this was very well done, and I like dark comedies.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
OMIGAWD THIS IS SO GOOD! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!
Yukitoshuu Itsumademo chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Please update. :)
the dick chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
this was to long i really didn't even read it sowhat ever.
lee-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
o.o WOW. This is the best Hey Around fic I've ever read, and one of the best fics I've read period. I was so excited to read the next chapter...but there isn't one...and I highly doubt there wil be since you wrote this 3 years ago. But hey, you should really continue this. You've got major talent, and you should use it, often.
LovelyYou chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This is a good story please update soon! VERY SOON!
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
It's great... write more soon, okay?
Queen of the Harpies chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
This was great, you HAVE to finish, I'm on a Hey Arnold kick right now, and the prospect that Helga G. Patacki is a pycho abused woman on the run is interesting. So, you MUST continue, please! :)
yardbird9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Well...it's origional. and dark...and ooc. But i was impressed involving Arnolds confrontation with Helga in which he had to use a gun on her. At least you kept that part in character since he felt he was going to fall apart since he was trying to stop her.

And what is this? Gerald and Phoebe? I thought you did not like their relationship, but I was amused how you brought them together only to say they molest each other...*wink*

And language?...It's a tossup (oh no!)...no, no, no...i give up.

You know? I was expecting you to create a relationship beween Arnold and Phoebe. Pity.

But this is a good story
Chrissy Granger Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Whoa! That is a very good mystery! And believe me... I've read alot! Please continue!
Mei-hei W. BAMF too lazy to sign in.heh-heh. LOVES NIGHTCRAWLER WITH A PASSION chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Holy ! What I read so far really freaked me out! I LUV MURDER-MYSTERIES! _ I'm definitely in awe over ye...not only can you write serious-profound-sorrowful-romances, you can also write dark-comedies! Awesome, work! Continue! Continue! _ PLEASE? D_D'
Autumn's Song chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I absolutely love your story! Keep writing please!
Blood Beast chapter 1 . 5/20/2001