Reviews for One Weird and Wacky Week
CreedKeeper chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Wow... um... kinda started off a little... well... iffy, I suppose I would say. But I love how you threw the gods into it, and I think the debate between Hermes and Cupid is hilarious. I'm a mythology nut, and while everyone has their own interpretation of the various personalities, I like the way you made them more human, like with Cupid avoiding his house like the plague when his mom's boyfriend is over.
Marney chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
OMG! I LOVE this story! It's the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time. Why haven't you updated! *pout* I wanna find out what happens!
Saria chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Ep! Wow, this is definetly your best chapter yet! I just found your story and read it all in one sitting. (I know that's not too impressive but I'm a REALLY SLOW reader!) It's great. I love Draco so much. PLEASE update soon!
hidden smile chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
your fic suck? never! this stuff is genius! i love it! can't wait for chapter seven :-D
hidden smile chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
love it! adding it to favorites!
hidden smile chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
good? SO GOOD! the whole plotline with the gods is so creative and well-done. I loved when you brought hermes and cupid in and their little spats. it's awesome! keep up the great work! I'm adding this story to my favorites!
hidden smile chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
lol! I laughed so hard pink lemonade almost came out of my nose! gosh, this fic is great!
Zandreda DragonLove chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
~ Claps, keeps on claping, keeps on claping while looking like an idiot . Stops claping~

Sorry, about that. Anyhow I (for a matter of fact) like the first chapters and I also liked (ok, got me there - loved.) this chapter. I don't really see the need to change.

luv Zandie
Solana13 chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Aww...poor Draco! HE doesn't want to be a mummy! And, by the way, I can tell I'm going to love Hermes. Hehehe...stupid cupid. You should know better then to make a bet with the god of LIARS, THIEVES and LUCK. That's kind of an unbeatable combination.
mizlovegood chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
lol, its funny. But before you get into Ginny's full name, its NOT Virginia, its Ginevera. Ask JK ROwling, on She says so!
peridotdream chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
:) hello! (thanks for your review, btw) ..I thought I'd come check out your profile and whatnot, and couldn't resist reading this! It's hysterical!

I LOVED the part where Draco discoed! MY FAVORITE PART! That, and the Matrix thing, lol. Definitely had me crackin up.

So...are they ok? I mean, I doubt Draco'll be mad if his broom is broken, considering she friggin saved his life, but you never know with him. I hope they're ok and their trip isn't too uneventful, lol.

:) this is good! keep it up!

bela
ContessaNatasha chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hey, I am really sorry if this is bad, but I am not reviewing this story, I just wanted to say hi, and that you are one of my fav. authors on this site, and as soon as I saw you pen name I clapped to have found another Tamora Pierce fan. I could not private message you as you have that blocked, but I just wanted to say hi. So hi!

~CNat
Solana chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Wow, that was a really long chappie (so, accordingly, a long review to match)! I love the way you do the speaker tags for your quotations. Mine are always, Ginny said, Harry said, Ron said, Draco said, and ocasionally, just to mix things up, I sneak a Said Ginny in there. Yours are so much more natural and they make the story flow well, even in parts where it is a bit forced. Anyway, can't wait to see how Malfoy fairs in the big, dark, scary, forest. And, btw, I love your closing line. (I know how it feels to write a scene you REALLY want to, I just wrote one with Fred and George I've been dying to write since I first started my story. So, to prevent myself from writing an even longer review which is sure to include even more grammatical and spelling errors that will make you beat me with a dictionary, I'll say goodbye. Update soon!
Southern Charm83 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Yay, finally the computer will let me review. *kicks computer* It was being dumb earlier and wouldn't pull this page up. But anyway, very funny chapter; I loved it. Where you come up with some of the things Ginny and Draco say to each other? It's so funny. Especially the thing about Draco being from The Matrix. LOL I laughed so hard when I read that. I can just picture Draco in black leather, the sunglasses, and doing all those cool moves. *tries to spin-kick in the air* *falls on face* Ah, I guess I'll just stick to writing. That seems to be what I'm best at.

Lol update soon!
Solana13 chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
*Pulls out cell phone and disco dances to "Play that Funky Music WHite Boy" ring tone* That was great. I think I might die if I ever see Draco Malfoy in a Disco outfit...Anyway, write more soon.

PS *shakes finger at Sister* Very tricky