Reviews for The Plan
sweetgilda chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
beautiful story, shame he had to die and could not revive vegetation, but his death served to approach them more like family and really appreciate what they had, because at the end could be happy and have a beautiful family, Greetings
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Good plot. Extremely believable idea. Interesting take. But you really, really need to work on your mechanics, description, and elaboration of the narration. If you want it to surround around dialogue, I would recommend writing it in script form.
D4cHilliN chapter 12 . 1/24/2007
It's over? What the hell? It can't be over. I loved this. this is nice I like!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
its good i really like it
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
thats cute, the vegeta and bulla thing i really liked it
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
nice i like the chane of POVs
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
good chapter
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
nice
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
INJECTION? That bastard deserves hung in the town square while beig shot at by guys with really bad aim! Cure them! Curs the unfair leagal system...

well, I'm glad you kiled him, some people would have given hi life in prison which just ain't right.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
OH! OH TAT NO GOOD EVIL LITLE! ICAN'T EVEN THINK OF A MEAN NAME! i JUST HATE HIM! HE KILED VEGETA!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
oh twist! Nice!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
This is great. so cute, really. I love it. Can ya read some of my other stuff? I'd be grateful. Thanx.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
noher awesome fic
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
just flat out awesome
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
OMGWTF! I love this story more than anything! It may be a bit rushed but its so good, so deep. I often wondere hat would happen in a scenarion like this, very good. I hop their plans work.