Reviews for Perfect
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very sweet and funny. Oh, the blessing of a good Steward!

Love Sarah x
Zuzka chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very nice! I like all your stories.
Laerien chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hi! inda told me about your little story, and I decided to check it out. I am glad that I did. It was so cute! I should have a look at the others too when I have time!

I loved both Faramir and Aragorn. (Though I didn't like the elves!).

There are very few situations in which Aragorn can be as shy, depressed and embarrassed as you wrote this, but marriage is among those! :o)

And Faramir. Well, yes! Always helpful and gentle.

Good work and a really nice surprise for Linda!
PNT chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Sweet! I always like having fun with elves and dwarves...
grumpy chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Well thank goodness that Faramir was there to put some order into things. And to talk to Aragorn about his fears. Very good story.
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aww, that was really cute. A nice mix of humor and seriousness, and of course our favorite friends...Faramir and Aragorn! I liked the twins and Legolas:-D
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
What a wonderful surprise to find this in my mailbox today, I just loved it! It is so sweet seeing Faramir care for Aragorn and fits in well with your other stories about them. I loved the way he took charge and was so kind and found just the right 'brother' to help when he needed him.

I adore your Aragorn and Faramir stories.I was so tuouched and honoured by the dedication,you made my day,what a lovely gift !

I am just loving your poems and keeping them all to is so kind of you to take so much trouble and I greatly appreciate it.
Elenhin chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Yay, wonderfull, that was hillarious.

Ah, the boots out the window, the plant to the floor,

Elves banished by force out the door.

Hillarious. I loved it.

Faramir is indeed very good at dealing with those things, he can cut out all that does not matter and get right to the real problem finding a solution for it.

Or the King could just declare a new dress fashion. After all, a certain emporor near got away with wearing naught as the new fashion. If only the cost was enough, they would wear anything, and even nothing...

Thought that would not have impreesed Elrond I fear.

Another way to get the twins to behave was one we took in desperation, they are now known as the platina-twins. And except for threats to take revange, they have behaved themself. Anyway, we are not afraid of hair dye, so there is only so much they can do...

Once more I have to say I loved this, utterly hillarious, and yet so sweet and touching, the note about little Faramir saying his oath. Hencforth is a really hard word, not nice at all.

Ah, it was great,

take care now, Elenhin
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
ROTFL! SteelElf, you have a great sense of humor that transfers beautifully into writing. It comes off genuine and it's quite good for a few chuckles! Then, once you get done giving your readers stomachaches and teary eyes from laughing so hard, you go on to paint a deep and beautiful conversation that ends basically by one character ministering to the troubled heart of another, using the character's own personal experience to help out the other - in this case, the loneliness of Faramir being beneficial to the concern of Aragorn over sentencing his beloved to life in Middle-earth and an eventual unElflike death.

It was indeed "perfect".

If I had nine thumbs, they'd all be up!

Blessings!