Reviews for Sarcophagus
Bookworm1955 chapter 5 . 6/17
Oh please - just spent the best part of five minutes combing your story list and can't find the sequel and its sequel. Please don't leave me/us like this please finish the story arc.
Smiffy11052 chapter 5 . 3/28
Great story . Shame you didn't carry on writing SG1
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Totally enjoyed the story (though I have to agree with the comments about wordiness).

I looked at your page to read the sequel that you mention at the end, and...

Where is it?

Are you going to write one, please?
Anulis chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Wow its been a long time since I've seen one this good. I actually have been staring at my phone screen for two days reading your story frantically trying to get through a chapter before someone called me, it was that good. I love the characte dynamics and the last line, while sad, was reallt powerful if you've seen the episode meridian, great job I hope you'll read mine
beelzebot chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
wow, I'm really enjoying this story! you must have put in a lot of research - the biblical information was really, really interesting :) you should definitely write more stargate stories!
Janet chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Hi, interesting story and I enjoyed the Jack/Daniel discussion at the end. My only suggestion is that there's a lot of information at times not broken up by action or dialogue particularly at the start of this story (chapter 1 in particular). Whilst a lot of it is interesting, it needs quite a bit of commitment from the reader to work through. You might want to think how you can more easily drop or drip feed information to the reader without the long explanations...otherwise I look forward to the sequel.
pollyped chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
a bit wordy, but very good.

i actually learned a great deal

reading this story. thank you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2006