Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster
Callette chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was perfect! I loved it; both women were exactly as I've always imagined them and the little details you added (like Kory being initially attracted to Dick because of the domino mask or Clancy recognising Kory as a supermodel first) were absolutely inspired! Thanks so much!
Jaxi the Robin Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I. LOVE. THIS. Starfire is my favorite female superhero EVER. no freaking competitiion. this is so sweet, and funny, and amazing and I LOVE IT!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I loved this - built from just that line in Titans when they were chatting in the coffee shop about forming a team - quite impressive.

Fantastic writing, witty and fun! Both women are really portayed nicely as well.

Wish you were still writing here

LJ

Star of Airdrie (and a green-eyed monster)
NorthernStar too lazy to sign in o chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Absolutely adorable! You've got to write more.
Cavalier chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Very well written Story, you should feel free to borrow any of DC's characters to write primo stories like this one. I was definitely captivated.
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
How does she do that? Be so utterly annoyingly eye candy, and yet such a great person? Great Kory story.
Michael Harris chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Loved it! It was quite long but I just couldn't stop reading it. I think you nailed the character interaction between Cory and Clancy perfectly! Bravo!
Bart chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Fun title for a fun plotline!
Oi chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Really delightful! It's a pleasure to read a story solidly grounded in Bludhaven that also gives a sympathetic and friendly portrayal of Kory. Well done!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
LOL, LOVED thE femaLe bonding! BOY the Stories Korry COULD tell, if she wanted. :} GReat story.
Chastity chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Hahaha, greatness! I loved it. Very well-characterized... I can really see this happening. ;)
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 4/25/2001