Reviews for Tuneful
Urby chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
As a band geek, I have to say this cheered me. Lloyd, a guitar? GAH. WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE.

I got a dog to sing with me once. It was cool, then I had to leave. Never saw that doggie again. Oh wells.

Raine and erasers...maybe you should give her a kneaded eraser to vent on. Mine does o.o

Ironically, I'm typing this to procrastinate. I don't want to go to band practice, no...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
LOL! Now that I think about it, Raine probably doesn't like music, unless it was inscried on a ruin.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Heh heh, that so cute ! Even Noishe joined in the singing!

Hm..for some reason I imagine that Mizuhoan song as "Kaze no Matsuri" a song from the anime Shamanic Princess. Don't ask, it just does.

In any case, quite nice there, Samuu
Maurice A. Nigma chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Well, this is rather a good fic that you've put up is good. Well, it was rather funny for when Raine threw an eraser towards them in the end. What's Zelos's deal with mice anyway? But in a good sense, the fic showed feeling along with all of your others. I hope that you get to do another one. Maybe one with both Hope and Kero in it next time as teens. Well, Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Grey D chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Your stories always seem like just the right thing to read, and this one is no exception. It's just such a nice happy piece.

That one line about Zelos had me remembering one of your previous stories, and imagining the poor guy standing on a chair wearing a bath towel.