Reviews for that's the way the world crumbles
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hello!

This one was so…sad. Contemplative. Accepting? Harry accepting of his fate? Now that’s a little out of character. Where’s the fire? Where’s the anger? But this little piece was good – well written and everything. Well done.

Charity
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
You know what song would go perfect with this story? James Blunt's "No Bravery." I could totally hear that song playing while I read this. Is it strange that I put songs to stories that aren't even mine now? :)
HerFathersJoy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Huh?
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
yes, well... let's hope the 7th book has a happier ending than that. a bit depressing, yes, but definitely well-written. I also liked the 'exploding his cauldron' metaphor. well done.
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Oh, sad. Harry needs Ginny. Okay, I don't know if I've told you this, but I really, really admire how much you can convey in a few hundred words. I love your drabbles they are beautiful.

Defy Gravity
obstinance-as-an-artform chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wonderful characterization of Harry. Awesome job. :)
lilla flikan hermione chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Cool!
The Female Nerd chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
simple but beautiful all the same.
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ooh, very interesting perspective. I like it. A lot left to explain. Do continue.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Poor Harry. He's such a sad muffin...
opalish chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
...ouch.

Poor Harry. *sniffles*
freekofnature chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This made me feel so sad. I love your work. Can't wait for a Luna drabble.
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
touching i do like it
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
its really good, i can't say anything else, other than, its really good
mische chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This piece had so much insight. I loved how the beginning just blasted me with those loaded words: "Truth. Hope. Love. Freedom."

I'm sure you mean dayS, not day in "saving her face for day when he needed something". Besides that, this was absolutely wonderful. I loved the holes in pockets. So nostalgic.