Reviews for The Basics
Akrim chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Fyi you cannot crack a 10 character long password the way you did. Its fanfiction but still.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
Very nice writing... Good work...
But it really hurts to read itachi as a bad guy... I know at the time he looked like a bad guy... But don't know why it hurts now... :-(
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Can I just say how I love the pace of your story? It's like watching a TV show or an anime. I can visualize it correctly too :DD
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Oh crap. I didn't get it right. Oh well. Nice chapter! I think I'm going to do a live feed after each chapter. Yeah, I'll do that
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Whoa there! First chapter and I'm hooked. I love your writing style. It sounds off like a storytelling way. Also Sakura being curious! Love that. Papasuke is as mysterious as ever. I'm betting he's an assassin or a mafia member of some sort though. Great job on this can't wait to read all ;)
Odd.JABE chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Haha you got me haha I thought sasuke was dead.
Well, I love it. Great job! _
Rizuki Dhan chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Phew. I thought sasuke was dead. But that wouldn't work, would it?

Great story you had here :D
Elle.Ebullience chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
FUCK, that was o good! Ugh I thought he was dead and I freaked out and retread the top part like twice and they way it was written, intentially obviously, but damn I got all panicky but now it's all good! They're all good and, the only word that describes how I feel is FUCK!
Chakra-nature chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Great chap
Icha'je chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
The Ending was not clear. How about Orochimaru, Kabuto?

And why you made Itachi a bad guy? I dont like it.
renzie17 chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
That was a really fun story. :) You really have a hang of mystery stuff, huh? And I've learned something! Some Canadian words are spelled different from American words like how some British words are! u I learn new things every day. XD So I really love this story, but, yes, you could have made the ending a little better. XD Nonetheless, I think the story's unique. :)
And this is me, reading it six years after it was written. XD Now we all know Itachi isn't really the bad guy we (Sasuke) thought he was... Aww! :( I will read moar of your storieeees! :)
jessamoemoe chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
that was just... wow! *awestruck* :D

you, my dear, have a real talent in writing :D This fic is just so awesome! I love the suspense... the action... the mystery... and the sweet SasuSaku fluff along the way :D

this will go to my faves... now, I'll read your other fics too! :D

overall, great job! :D

-purplesmiley-
Mfsunnie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
ohheysugar chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
loveeeeeeeeeeee (:
candyredlove chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
omg love u! and the story of course!