Reviews for The Basics
loool
Wangz chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWW
Wangz chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Sakura dotish. Why tf she leave? Why them ain't tell Sasuke?
Wangz chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
WRITE SASUSAKU RATED M! IM HYPED FOR SOME SEX!
Wangz chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Awwwwww they both spys
Wangz chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
uh
Akrim chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Fyi you cannot crack a 10 character long password the way you did. Its fanfiction but still.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
Very nice writing... Good work...
But it really hurts to read itachi as a bad guy... I know at the time he looked like a bad guy... But don't know why it hurts now... :-(
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Can I just say how I love the pace of your story? It's like watching a TV show or an anime. I can visualize it correctly too :DD
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Oh crap. I didn't get it right. Oh well. Nice chapter! I think I'm going to do a live feed after each chapter. Yeah, I'll do that
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Whoa there! First chapter and I'm hooked. I love your writing style. It sounds off like a storytelling way. Also Sakura being curious! Love that. Papasuke is as mysterious as ever. I'm betting he's an assassin or a mafia member of some sort though. Great job on this can't wait to read all ;)
Odd.JABE chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Haha you got me haha I thought sasuke was dead.
Well, I love it. Great job! _
Shion Lee chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Phew. I thought sasuke was dead. But that wouldn't work, would it?

Great story you had here :D
Elle.Ebullience chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
FUCK, that was o good! Ugh I thought he was dead and I freaked out and retread the top part like twice and they way it was written, intentially obviously, but damn I got all panicky but now it's all good! They're all good and, the only word that describes how I feel is FUCK!