Reviews for The Basics
UchihaElle99 chapter 14 . 3/25
FUCK, that was o good! Ugh I thought he was dead and I freaked out and retread the top part like twice and they way it was written, intentially obviously, but damn I got all panicky but now it's all good! They're all good and, the only word that describes how I feel is FUCK!
Chakra-nature chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Great chap
Icha'je chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
The Ending was not clear. How about Orochimaru, Kabuto?

And why you made Itachi a bad guy? I dont like it.
renzie17 chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
That was a really fun story. :) You really have a hang of mystery stuff, huh? And I've learned something! Some Canadian words are spelled different from American words like how some British words are! u I learn new things every day. XD So I really love this story, but, yes, you could have made the ending a little better. XD Nonetheless, I think the story's unique. :)
And this is me, reading it six years after it was written. XD Now we all know Itachi isn't really the bad guy we (Sasuke) thought he was... Aww! :( I will read moar of your storieeees! :)
purplesmiley chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
that was just... wow! *awestruck* :D

you, my dear, have a real talent in writing :D This fic is just so awesome! I love the suspense... the action... the mystery... and the sweet SasuSaku fluff along the way :D

this will go to my faves... now, I'll read your other fics too! :D

overall, great job! :D

-purplesmiley-
sunnygirlish chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
ohheysugar chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
loveeeeeeeeeeee (:
candyredlove chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
omg love u! and the story of course!
omgsam chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I loved this! && The Mom chapter made me cry. Excellent job.
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
thoughthe was dead...so i read the last sentence first and then went back and read the chapter...pissed me off.
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
The ending was really cute...and the plot was really smart. It's not very predictable, which is good. This ff is awesome.
clover1987 chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
well, i really think that you are a wonderfull athour.

i am interest in this fic. this is difference fics about SasxSak that i read.

i hope you will turn back to write again. and continue finish sequel of this fic." The Specifics"
hotstuffc959 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
u have to do a sequel! i absolutely loved this one!
PlzDeleteAccount chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
Amazing! :)

Yay, now I'm off to read the sequel!
nanamisakurachan chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
omg, you don't know how nervous i was reading this last chapter. i was like "if this author kills sasuke i'm gonna kill someone lol (not really)"

ty for writing such a great story, but can you by any little change write an ova? like how they are 5 years from now? kids and stuff :)