Reviews for The Basics
Rupali Roy chapter 14 . 5/2
I have read this fanfic a long time ago and it was my favourite. Actually at that time I was new in this and was unable to review. I even searched for this fanfic later but I had forgotten the name but by luck today after so long I found it. I just want to say thank you for creating such an amazing story and well done for not giving up. To say the truth this story made me interested in the world of fanfiction. Thank you once again for creating such a wonderful masterpiece.
Wangz chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
noooo it done ;/
Wangz chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
loool
Wangz chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWW
Wangz chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Sakura dotish. Why tf she leave? Why them ain't tell Sasuke?
Wangz chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
WRITE SASUSAKU RATED M! IM HYPED FOR SOME SEX!
Wangz chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Awwwwww they both spys
Wangz chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
uh
Akrim chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Fyi you cannot crack a 10 character long password the way you did. Its fanfiction but still.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
Very nice writing... Good work...
But it really hurts to read itachi as a bad guy... I know at the time he looked like a bad guy... But don't know why it hurts now... :-(
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Can I just say how I love the pace of your story? It's like watching a TV show or an anime. I can visualize it correctly too :DD
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Oh crap. I didn't get it right. Oh well. Nice chapter! I think I'm going to do a live feed after each chapter. Yeah, I'll do that
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Whoa there! First chapter and I'm hooked. I love your writing style. It sounds off like a storytelling way. Also Sakura being curious! Love that. Papasuke is as mysterious as ever. I'm betting he's an assassin or a mafia member of some sort though. Great job on this can't wait to read all ;)
Odd.JABE chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Haha you got me haha I thought sasuke was dead.
Well, I love it. Great job! _
Shion Lee chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Phew. I thought sasuke was dead. But that wouldn't work, would it?

Great story you had here :D